• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman Signing

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I read that not all of the comics sent in for the Eastman signing were signed, which is disappointing. Is there a way to find out if my comics were signed? They arrived in 3 separate orders, the largest was submission 3769642. 
They were all marked as received on 1/7 and 1/8 I believe, but have not changed status since then. They are all getting pressed as well. I hope they were all signed because I’m not really comfortable with the comics traveling outside of CGC to be taken to Eastman for signing. Thank you for any help!

• Administrator

Hi there,  We were also sad that we could not get all the books signed while Kevin was in town. I recommend reaching out to our Signature Series team and they can look up your order. And if you find that your books did not make the initial in-house signing, they can assist you with canceling your signing order if that's what you're most comfortable with.

signatureseries@cgccomics.com

On 3/24/2021 at 1:22 PM, Habby2324 said:

Hi there,  We were also sad that we could not get all the books signed while Kevin was in town. I recommend reaching out to our Signature Series team and they can look up your order. And if you find that your books did not make the initial in-house signing, they can assist you with canceling your signing order if that's what you're most comfortable with.

signatureseries@cgccomics.com

Thank you for your reply. I was able to get ahold of them and they said my comics were signed, the status just hasn’t been updated from received. Thanks again for your help!