EC Annuals, Mask 2 and an insanely rare EC giveaway. New PCH classics added 3/28
4 4

95 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Comcav said:

As a proper PCH madman, I believe it is within my purview to give you the title of "PCH junkie".  Enjoy, and welcome to the dark side.

:devil: YAY! I had always hoped to earn such title in the same thread where 8 Tales of Terror Annual 1's had aligned!:devil:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Comcav said:

Just buy what you like.  pay too much if you feel like it.  Enjoy the hobby however you want.  

And I agree with you 250%...
I'm not throwing stones. I'm just defining what a PCH Junkie is to me. People want to quote my goofy made up title and I felt I needed to define it. I have a lot of buds in this biz that collect what they want to and they're awesome all the same. Don't take what I'm saying as some type of purist, because it's actually the opposite. Funny as it seems I care too much. lol!

Edited by Wally's Comics
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Comcav said:

Just buy what you like.  pay too much if you feel like it.  Enjoy the hobby however you want.  

Guilty

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Polonsky said:

:devil: YAY! I had always hoped to earn such title in the same thread where 8 Tales of Terror Annual 1's had aligned!:devil:

Episode 11 GIF by The Simpsons

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Wally's Comics said:

And I agree with you 250%...
I'm not throwing stones. I'm just defining what a PCH Junkie is to me. People want to quote my goofy made up title and I felt I needed to define it. I have a lot of buds in this biz that collect what they want to and they're awesome all the same. Don't take what I'm saying as some type of purist, because it's actually the opposite. Funny as it seems I care too much. lol!

I understand.

I hope you will accept me Wally :foryou:

The PCH bug bit me, and you may not have a choice.

I have never owned a BCM50, although that is a pretty cool cover.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Polonsky said:

I hope you will accept me Wally :foryou:

I accept you bro...
I don't know if that has any intrinsic value though, because I accept so much I could easily be a politician.
My main goal was to be a Norm at the end of the bar type. I made it and I'm happy.
Anyway Cheers to you and welcome to the club!

Edited by Wally's Comics
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Funnybooks said:
2 hours ago, Comcav said:

Just buy what you like.  pay too much if you feel like it.  Enjoy the hobby however you want.  

Guilty

Pigs and garbage dumps, baby!

Everyone needs some Baby Huey, Jr. Woodchucks, Richie Rich..., and any book from Charlton, Tower, etc., in their life! :headbang: 

DilbertInvestingStrip.gif?width=1920&hei

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

Pigs and garbage dumps, baby!

Everyone needs some Baby Huey, Jr. Woodchucks, Richie Rich..., and any book from Charlton, Tower, etc., in their life! :headbang: 

DilbertInvestingStrip.gif?width=1920&hei

Little LuLu and Dot..just avoid DC War

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Funnybooks said:

Little LuLu and Dot..just avoid DC War

I was going to mention terrible Marvel war - Sgt. Furious. Where is my barf graemlin?  

( and before anyone gets on me about it, I have almost the full series in HG...., )

Throw-up pumpkin. Vomiting jack-o-lantern. | Halloween party drinks,  Amazing pumpkin carving, Creative pumpkin carving

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Wally's Comics said:

And I agree with you 250%...
I'm not throwing stones. I'm just defining what a PCH Junkie is to me. People want to quote my goofy made up title and I felt I needed to define it. I have a lot of buds in this biz that collect what they want to and they're awesome all the same. Don't take what I'm saying as some type of purist, because it's actually the opposite. Funny as it seems I care too much. lol!

I am a PCH junkie and proud of it!

comshocksuspense12cgc.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

I am a PCH junkie and proud of it!

comshocksuspense12cgc.jpg

This is exactly how I look after getting outbid on PCH. just replace paraphernalia with a laptop.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
4 4