• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ! - A MARCH 2021 MIXED SALE ! - RECAP ADDED PAGE 1, POST 2 - DISCOUNTS APPLIED ON PAGE 38 - FIRST WAVE OF DELIVERY CONFIRMATION #'S LISTED ON PAGE 40
3 3

800 posts in this topic

Heading out to run some errands...be back around 7 - 7:30 PM EST ;) 

Here's one more for the road...

TRUTH: RED, WHITE, & BLACK # 3 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $30

1ST appearance of ISAIAH BRADLEY as Captain America.

This may be the book to have.  Recent BIN listings are priced btw $20 - $40 with sales btw $20 - $40.  A lot of activity this weekend on this character :D 

Sweet copy and all my copies have what appears to be a line next to (left of) ROBERT MORALES name.  It appears to be part of the artwork or part of the production process... but at first glance it looks like a scratch.  It's not a scratch.  I looked at a few pics on ebay of other copies and I've seen it on some and not others.  These books came out of a Diamond box in late 2002 and went straight into bags and boards so depending on your opinion, these books are either high NM MINUS or what I feel to be NM-/NM copies.  Damn I love comics lol 

COPY D 

SOLD TO MUSICMETA

MARCH 2021 SALE225.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE226.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

Just now, Bio-Rupp said:

Heading out to run some errands...be back around 7 - 7:30 PM EST ;) 

Here's one more for the road...

This may be the book to have.  Recent BIN listings are priced btw $20 - $40 with sales btw $20 - $40.  A lot of activity this weekend on this character :D 

Sweet copy and all my copies have what appears to be a line next to (left of) ROBERT MORALES name.  It appears to be part of the artwork or part of the production process... but at first glance it looks like a scratch.  It's not a scratch.  I looked at a few pics on ebay of other copies and I've seen it on some and not others.  These books came out of a Diamond box in late 2002 and went straight into bags and boards so depending on your opinion, these books are either high NM MINUS or what I feel to be NM-/NM copies.  Damn I love comics lol 

COPY D 

MARCH 2021 SALE225.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE226.jpg

:takeit:

17 hours ago, Bio-Rupp said:

DAREDEVIL # 226, 227, 228, 229, 231, 232 - ALL GLOSSY NM MINUS OR BETTER - ALL FOR $25

This is the popular BORN AGAIN storyline by FRANK MILLER.  He returned to the book with issue #226 and co-wrote that issue to lead into the story.

Issue 231 does have a mild lower right blunted corner...see scan.

This set does not have # 230.  I either can't find it, or don't have it.  If I do find it, I'll toss it in for the same price.  

This is a near complete set of one of the last great storylines of the 80's.

MARCH 2021 SALE143.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE144.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE145.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE146.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE147.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE148.jpg

2 hours ago, Bio-Rupp said:

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE (2002) # 1 - CAMPBELL VARIANT COVER B - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $20

This has the INVINCIBLE preview just like the GOLD FOIL version since they both came out at the same time. 

The market has picked the GOLD FOIL version as the high roller right now... but COVER B by J Scott Campbell is picking up steam.  I feel that this will be the version to have because of the sweet wrap around cover.  Time will tell but this version is hot right now too because current listing prices range btw $20 - $40.  Let's keep it on the low end at $20 ;) 

COPY F

(COPY C, D, E not listed and on hold)

MARCH 2021 SALE134.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE135.jpg

Getting ready to head back home...should be there by 730 PM with no issues.

Thank you for the purchases @musicmeta ...and @USCMitch , I will keep digging and see if I can find you a copy.  My main stack is empty, but I will look just to make sure.

I noticed there are about 8 PM messages flashing... I will get to those when I get home fella. ;) 

xxx ooo

Rupp

I'll post this one right now before I pull out of the driveway... got to keep the wave going :D 

COPY E

SOLD VIA PM

MARCH 2021 SALE227.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE228.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

5 hours ago, Bio-Rupp said:

RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK (1981) # 1, 2, 3 - ALL GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - $20

Can't believe this movie is 40 years old this summer.  Crazy how time flies by.

Love the SIMONSON cover on issue # 2... my favorite of the bunch. :D 

MARCH 2021 SALE208.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE209.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE210.jpg

PM Take

COPY F

SOLD TO SOMEONE WHO WISHES TO REMAIN ANOYMOUS ;) 

I won't even post a pic because it's none of ya bizness anyway lol 

TRUTH: RED, WHITE & BLACK # 2 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $20

The ISAIAH BRADLEY train keeps on rolling.  These have been seen going on eBay btw $16 - $30.  I'm going to stick with $20 ;) 

Full seven issue sets of the TRUTH are hitting over $260 right now...so even at $20 for each issue, this is a steal (260 / 7 = $37.14 an issue) :D 

How about the sneaky math I used there to convince you this is a deal lol 

All these copies seem to have that tiny smidge of bottom spine corner production fray.  It's naturally occurring due to the cover stock and production process and does not detract from the book to me.  Just look at the scan... some are very, very little and some just very little...and some none at all really. ;)   I can pretty much guarantee that these books haven't been opened or touched in 18 years though.

COPY A

SOLD TO MUSICMETA

MARCH 2021 SALE241.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE242.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

MADAME XANADU (1981) # 1 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $12

What a great 40 year old book.  Art by Marshall Rodgers and Brian Bolland with a sweet cover by Michael Kaluta and also an interior poster by Kaluta as well.  This book is awesome.  Also note that the back cover predated the "virgin cover" thing by four decades. ;) 

*Note if you buy this book and only this book, please understand it will cost you (and anyone else) $13.95 to ship it to your door :D 

SOLD TO XELA_A

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE103.jpg

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE104.jpg

IMG_20210222_144156716_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

SECRET INVASION: WHO DO YOU TRUST # 1 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $15

WIZARD WORLD CONVENTION EXCLUSIVE... I think in 2008.

Cool all white back cover for attempted sketches by your favorite artists ;) 

Secret Invasion and the Skrulls are still warming up with the forthcoming DISNEY+ shows :D 

DECEMBER2020 SALE095.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE096.jpg

MIRACLE MAN # 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 17 - GLOSSY LOT OF SIX BOOKS - ALL FOR $20

All are glossy average NM MINUS books except #5 which has a mild blunted right corner putting it around VF/NM (could be pressed out).

# 17 is the first Neil Gaiman issue I think.

MARCH 2021 SALE192.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE193.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE194.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE195.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE196.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE197.jpg

SUPERMAN (1986) # 1, 100, 200 & SUPERMAN (1939) # 400 - ALL FOR $15

The 1, 100, 200 are in glossy NM-/NM shape and the # 400 is probably a FN/VF due to not having the cleanest cover.

I couldn't find a 300 to keep the flow... sorry :( 

MARCH 2021 SALE198.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE199.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE200.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE201.jpg