• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ! - A MARCH 2021 MIXED SALE ! - RECAP ADDED PAGE 1, POST 2 - DISCOUNTS APPLIED ON PAGE 38 - FIRST WAVE OF DELIVERY CONFIRMATION #'S LISTED ON PAGE 40
3 3

800 posts in this topic

I've got a friend from work, before I retired, but he wants me to go to Quincy, Cali for the High Sierra Music Fest this summer. She's about the only one I recognize on the line-up - doesn't even appear to be a headliner.

Edited by lizards2

3 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

Let's say Samantha doesn't want a Krispy Kreme donut.  She might want Waffle House instead... and I'm guessing she can throw back the food.  It's gonna cost big bucks to get her the All Star Breakfast with a dessert.  I hate to ask... but I really want to impress this girl. :foryou:

Much better live.  Jimmers and I were having a discussion about her apparent missing toe in one of her youtube vids.
I don't want to go all goofy/pervy on you, but girls with scars are so......, HAWT.

1 hour ago, Bio-Rupp said:

Any chance I can get a rib-eye steak after the Samantha Fish concert...maybe with a sweet potato with extra butter? :whee:

THE TRUTH # 1 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $50

FIRST ISAIAH BRADLEY ...as seen in episode 2 of The Falcon & The Winter Soldier series.

Selling on eBay for up to $70 to $80... but all I want is a flat "fitty".

COPY E

MARCH 2021 SALE031.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE032.jpg

:takeit:

3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I've got a friend from work, before I retired, but he wants me to go to Quincy, Cali for the High Sierra Music Fest this summer. She's about the only one I recognize on the line-up - doesn't even appear to be a headliner.

I'm going to see her at the Peace Center in Greenville, SC on April 6th.  It's a socially distanced show with seats grouped in pairs and separated 6 feet apart.  Plus I'm getting my second shot of the Moderna on Monday morning so I'm feeling pretty good about this show.

She's co-headlining with Tab Benoit for most of her dates.

It's been one year and one week since I was able to see a concert...which was a Night Ranger show I might add.  I know you love 'em too.  Admit it :D 

xxx ooo

Rupp

9 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

Let's say Samantha doesn't want a Krispy Kreme donut.  She might want Waffle House instead... and I'm guessing she can throw back the food.  It's gonna cost big bucks to get her the All Star Breakfast with a dessert.  I hate to ask... but I really want to impress this girl. :foryou:

FIRST ISAIAH BRADLEY ...as seen in episode 2 of The Falcon & The Winter Soldier series.

COPY J

MARCH 2021 SALE041.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE042.jpg

Fine, I’ll take this one too then

11 hours ago, JazzMan said:

I may have hit one without seeing if it was taken already.  If you got an extra I'll take it.

@JazzMan ...yes sir... someone has already claimed COPY E.

Can I interest you in COPY K ? 

You got dibs unless you don't like this one...just pop a :takeit: if it looks good to you ;) 

COPY K

SOLD TO JAZZMAN

MARCH 2021 SALE043.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE044.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

1 minute ago, Bio-Rupp said:

@JazzMan ...yes sir... someone has already claimed COPY E.

Can I interest you in COPY K ? 

You got dibs unless you don't like this one...just pop a :takeit: if it looks good to you ;) 

COPY K

MARCH 2021 SALE043.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE044.jpg

:takeit:

2 minutes ago, JazzMan said:
4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Pervert.

I might whip out some sweet Frank Robbins art to prove it.

Okay..., that is where I draw the line. You win. :foryou: 

14 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Much better live.  Jimmers and I were having a discussion about her apparent missing toe in one of her youtube vids.
I don't want to go all goofy/pervy on you, but girls with scars are so......, HAWT.

Yep she's missing one on her sweet  right foot.  You can catch it in the first video.

That's not going to stop me from buying her a waffle with my Isaiah Bradley money though :foryou:

Love can survive with only 9 toes :x

xxx ooo

Rupp

Screenshot_20210326-225457.png

Well now... according to @lizards2 , my new girlfriend Samantha is going to need an orthopedic shoe :(

Those aren't cheap.  I can do the physical therapy pro bono since that's my day job... but those sole inserts don't grow on trees.  Please help me make Samantha walk a straight line down the aisle at our wedding...they're going to video it for sure  :foryou:

COPY L

SOLD TO AMAZINGCOMICS413

MARCH 2021 SALE045.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE046.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

1 minute ago, Bio-Rupp said:

Well now... according to @lizards2 , my new girlfriend Samantha is going to need an orthopedic shoe :(

Those aren't cheap.  I can do the physical therapy pro bono since that's my day job... but those sole inserts don't grow on trees.  Please help me make Samantha walk a straight line down the aisle at our wedding...they're going to video it for sure  :foryou:

COPY L

MARCH 2021 SALE045.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE046.jpg

Take

Samantha just called and said if I want her to keep makin' breakfast...I'd better keep bringin' home the bacon. :ohnoez:

Here's more of ...THE TRUTH :baiting:

COPY M

SOLD TO GSIMS718

MARCH 2021 SALE047.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE048.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp