• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dylan the kid has been added to the Hall of Shame, in addition to being banned. So kindly stop making shill ids to vote.
1 1

36 posts in this topic

It was definitely an everything revolves around me and how dare you not accept that fact letter. I'd hope he may finally realize that in that in the reality 99.999% of us live in........that's not the case. butttttt

Okay But Its Probably Not Going To Happen GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

8 minutes ago, HotKey said:

The Norris method works every time that it doesn't fail.

I've never dealt with a real gun wielder but I did have some dude stick his finger in pocket like it was a gun at KFC one time and say "Can you spare-I want-GIMME FIVE BUCKS!"
I laughed and pushed his finger away.
Oh wait there was one time-my first night working at an auto parts store some drunk angry dude came in and started waving a gun at me talking abt 'brake shoe cores'.  I just agreed with everything he said and he left.  Never even told anyone because I figured this was my first night I guess this stuff happens all the time- lol 

27 minutes ago, wombat said:

Check out the HOS thread. Final email from Dylan posted. 

I didn't realize the thread had been reopened.

And now I dunno whether to thank you for pointing me towards that...or ask for reparations.  :roflmao:

I know kids are young, immature, and full of pride.  But man, I was never that blind.  This absolute gem here...

"Even many of the concepts I say sometimes are so abstract, many people don’t even understand them and just assume I’m crazy."

11 minutes ago, HotKey said:

I saw his video interview posted and he picked up the ASM300 and said he took it off a newsstand when it was obviously a DIRECT edition. Sheesh.

I then chose to not watch the rest of the video after that. Am I in trouble for interfering with his business??

Dylan's lawyers are writing up a case against you as we type.  You can expect an announcement at the Four Seasons Home and Garden in the coming days.