(Closed) Captain America Comics #3, Mystic Comics #8, USA Comics #2 All in high grade plus others added and Axis leaders as cephalopods still available.
3 3

57 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

Suspense 4 is just as tough, if not tougher, than 3.

I agree, but the market doesn’t. I’ve always wanted a 3 like everyone else, but this has filled that void nicely so far.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Polonsky said:

I agree, but the market doesn’t. I’ve always wanted a 3 like everyone else, but this has filled that void nicely so far.

Very hard to find

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Point Five said:

I've found that with the right seasoning, those HA packing peanuts can be surprisingly hearty.

 

I am not a fan of the bubble wrap however, a bit too dry.  However, there are times when a man must sacrifice.  usually when Church books are involved...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Point Five said:

I've found that with the right seasoning, those HA packing peanuts can be surprisingly hearty.

 

Even worse is everyone recycling them when packing recently. Just when you thought you’d seen the last of them...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting, I wonder if this is where Marvel got the concept of relating Hydra to oppressive regimes from? Wikipedia says the name "Hydra" is an allusion to the mythical Lernaean Hydra, but that is a multi headed snake, whereas Marvel generally show a hexopus with a skull for a head.

On 3/29/2021 at 6:38 PM, Polonsky said:

953B439D-45BF-4013-8A44-509E7776D3CF.png

F04FC7E5-6E7B-4139-A655-78C4B442474E.png

16D972E6-CC74-4149-B5F3-12BE4B260832.png

1B15C87C-03C1-487A-A8FF-ABB29C07DC47.png

9A61EEF4-392A-4054-B2B3-6B8DA2FA6822.png

734891BB-1DD4-490E-B7B2-3B10864D0CC5.png

5BCBBBBD-62A0-4200-9621-5175E30FD7D5.png

B00E0FBC-892B-4858-B34A-DCADB19FA13C.png

CABBA6ED-8139-411B-A91D-77069A246FE2.png

DAE26F42-B420-4AB6-B4A0-4BF63BED6F6F.jpeg

7C59B021-E69C-4771-9369-90A4FF172296.jpeg

 

On 3/30/2021 at 11:55 AM, Polonsky said:

US Marines #3  4.0

$450

Tojo Octopus.

D888EDD2-8F2C-43CB-8C90-816E6D3F6ADD.jpeg

7D793666-2A87-4B91-993B-B8C7E5BA1606.jpeg

 

On 3/30/2021 at 3:04 PM, Wally's Comics said:

Well, there's Stalin...  lol!

s-l500.jpg

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chezmtghut said:

Interesting, I wonder if this is where Marvel got the concept of relating Hydra to oppressive regimes from? Wikipedia says the name "Hydra" is an allusion to the mythical Lernaean Hydra, but that is a multi headed snake, whereas Marvel generally show a hexopus with a skull for a head.

 

 

 

 

Super interesting point! They reference the mythical creature, and growing two heads back in the same fashion, but use an octopus instead. I do think these books play a role in the image. The Stalin one has a very Hydra look to it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Comcav said:

LB Cole bondage... groan... I can't pass any longer!   take per PM!

Whoa...t-bot...that's a little personal with the "groan"...^^

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
3 3