• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 Years…

33 posts in this topic

Not important enough to post in General, but a minor "event" (for me) none-the-less. Just realized today marks the 3rd anniversary of my joining the boards.

Thanks CGC for creating this "watering hole" for the comic community. I'm very thankful to have made as many quality friendships through the boards as I have.

To the "old school" forumites that have faded away… to the newer posters with energy galore… its continues to be my pleasure.

hail.gif

Not important enough to post in General, but a minor "event" (for me) none-the-less. Just realized today marks the 3rd anniversary of my joining the boards.

Thanks CGC for creating this "watering hole" for the comic community. I'm very thankful to have made as many quality friendships through the boards as I have.

To the "old school" forumites that have faded away… to the newer posters with energy galore… its continues to be my pleasure.

hail.gif

hi.gif

Since Greggy will likely be a houseguest of mine, I sincerely advise that if he is not fall down drunk by the end of one of the evenings, I make him sleep out on the streets. I expect everyone here to back me.

Awwww… well I'll get you smashed at Philly!
thumbsup2.gif

Glad to see you around a little more lately Carl 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

BTW… hail.gif out to the lovely (Kolette) for giving you 2 outstanding kids!

Logan was out cold before I had a chance to play around with him, but thankfully Grace was alert. I really enjoyed holding her at the dinner. I miss playing with l'il ones and she's such a happy kid.

boo.gif on BB13 for calling Kolette Colleen boo.gif