• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which CGC comic is your most prized slab?
6 6

366 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Angel of Death said:

Yeah, a guy who frequents these boards 5 days a week for 5 years is following you around.

The delusion expands...

Well you left a footprint on my profile is how I figured it out (how else did you appear in my thread so fast)

image.png.d9cd5a5ee13f384604a49d691b153dd4.png

Just now, Angel of Death said:

I'm not a follower. Look at my profile to figure what a "follower" is. :makepoint:

You clicked my profile and promptly replied to my latest post therefore you followed me to this thread...

Just now, Adam Lui said:

You clicked my profile and promptly replied to my latest post therefore you followed me to this thread...

Incorrect. I posted in this thread prior to clicking on your profile to remember which thread you were a donkey in.

It's best not to make baseless assumptions. 2c

Incorrect. I posted in this thread prior to clicking on your profile to remember which thread you were a donkey in.

It's best not to make baseless assumptions. 2c

Then how come you kept visiting my profile on the other days?

Incorrect, that didn't happen.

It's okay you can deny it but you're not the first (even if a hater instead of a fan) to follow me around, I was just stating an observation didn't mean to embarrass sorry sir

Just now, Adam Lui said:

It's okay you can deny it but you're not the first (even if a hater instead of a fan) to follow me around, I was just stating an observation didn't mean to embarrass sorry sir

It's not an observation when it's a delusion based on literally nothing.