• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Noob submitter

4 posts in this topic

So I just this past week submitted my two first printings of the last ronin. That being said I’m a first timer. I submitted them as magazine size and all that jazz was just wondering about turn around times I live in Florida so hopefully it would be faster but I don’t know.

4 minutes ago, Austin Williams said:

So I just this past week submitted my two first printings of the last ronin. That being said I’m a first timer. I submitted them as magazine size and all that jazz was just wondering about turn around times I live in Florida so hopefully it would be faster but I don’t know.

Part of me wants to say that'll count as a comic size.  Basically, whenever you see your tracking info says it's been delivered, add a month because CGC is extremely backed up right now.  After that, it should finally appear under your submissions.  From that point on, calculate how many business days (that means no weekends, no holidays).  They're usually pretty close in my experience.  Then add about another two weeks because USPS Registered Mail takes FOREVER.

11 hours ago, ExNihilo said:

Part of me wants to say that'll count as a comic size.  Basically, whenever you see your tracking info says it's been delivered, add a month because CGC is extremely backed up right now.  After that, it should finally appear under your submissions.  From that point on, calculate how many business days (that means no weekends, no holidays).  They're usually pretty close in my experience.  Then add about another two weeks because USPS Registered Mail takes FOREVER.

I read in another thread that due to the unusual dimensions (it's a bit taller than a normal comic), The Last Ronin must be submitted as a Magazine.  

12 hours ago, Austin Williams said:

it wont be faster if you are in florida. Right now, there is a one month wait till CGC starts its process with your books so look at the turn around times regarding what you sent in (all available on their site) and add a month to that.