• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I love the ladies comic books!

213 posts in this topic

Hey, B-Day boy! You really need to get an overlay with the words on it, it's what makes the piece so special. Laughed my butt off reading it. Never mind, forget it. Just sell me the damn piece! tongue.gifdevil.gif

I know, I've slacked off on the overlay.

You know that if I ever decide to part with it, it's yours. thumbsup2.gif

The commission was done by the very talented Steve Pugh

- Hart

I've got a couple of PUGH Hellblazer pages, but the lady on it is a real "pig" devil.gif

http://www.notsonice.net/comics/data/media/35/hellblazer38pg20.jpg

(more pics on the Oh, HELLblazer thread)

BTW- Does comicartfans allow you to link from that site? that might be the cause of the red X . I checked the properties on the pic and was able to view it no problem in another browser.

Mike

I always try to get some splash or cover with a beautiful super hero or super villian on them. So, let's have a thread devoted to them hotties! I will start with this one and will try to post one every two or three days to keep the thread going. Anyone else can post one whenever they like, just make sure it is one of our super ladies

Well, since I haven't figured out how to post images successfully, due to being Computer Illiterate, I'll have to supply the link to my CAF Galleries:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=1865

In the DAILY & SUNDAY STRIPS Gallery, you'll find three AWESOME strip originals:

Two of the EARLIEST (surviving) MODESTY BLAISE tryout examples by British maestro, Frank Hampson. Hampson was the very first artist to be considered for the MODESTY BLAISE strip. He didn't land the gig, but his handful of surviving tryout dailies pre-date Jim Holdaway's arrival as first (published) artist.

Secondly, a full-colour painted EARTHA Sunday strip by another British great, John M Burns.

Click onto the link I've supplied and check these out - you won't be disappointed! thumbsup2.gif

I got a supergirl commission by Tony DeZuniga at the recent Hayward Con. Unfortunately it is too risque to post on the boards and I don't want to break any rules. If you happen to check out the Comic art fan site at some point, you can see it but you have to sign in to your account. grin.gif

Awesome stuff guys, I am digging this thread and from the # of views, it looks like others do also!

I am leaving to spend the holidays with my daughter, mom, and grandmother, so this will be the last one from me for a few days. My 92 year old grandmother does not know what the internet is, let alone have internet connection tongue.gif

This is from Wonder Woman #150 by Matthew Clark and Ray Snyder. Enjoy! See you back here on Wednesday night or sometime Thursday!

ww150matthewclarkandraysnyder6.jpg