• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

99 Savage Swords on the Wall ... and 20% off all remaining magazines
3 3

230 posts in this topic

SSOC 29. Ernie Chan cover. 9.4 COW. Light stacking crease parallel to the spine on the front cover, and a sliver of a dust shadow at the bottom of the spine on the back cover. Like so many of you, I want to kick the La Salle Extension guy in the groin. $28 SOLD

ss29.jpeg

ss29bc.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin

SSOC 26. Jim Starlin cover, for goodness sake. 8.5 COW. A bump and corner ding at the right bottom of the front cover, and a ding or two on the back. Is it my imagination or is Aaron Rodgers finding his groove on Jeopardy? $15 SOLD

ss26.jpeg

ss26bc.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin

Just now, SteveDuin said:

SSOC 26. Jim Starlin cover, for goodness sake. 8.5 COW. A bump and corner ding at the right bottom of the front cover, and a ding or two on the back. Is it my imagination or is Aaron Rodgers finding his groove on Jeopardy? $15

ss26.jpeg

ss26bc.jpeg

take

SSOC 23. Earl Norem cover. 9.4 OW pages, tending toward cream at the bottom edge. Light imperfection top front cover, razor-thin dust shadow back cover. Is that a discoloration at the bottom of the FC? I have no idea. I do know there's Red Sonja and a red octopus, and this is worth ... $35 SOLD

ss23.jpeg

ss23bc.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin

Just now, SteveDuin said:

SSOC 23. Earl Norem cover. 9.4 OW pages, tending toward cream at the bottom edge. Light imperfection top front cover, razor-thin dust shadow back cover. Is that a discoloration at the bottom of the FC? I have no idea. I do know there's Red Sonja and a red octopus, and this is worth ... $35

ss23.jpeg

ss23bc.jpeg

Take!

SSOC 22. Val Mayerik cover. 9.4 OW/W. Tiny imperfections and a razor-thin dust shadow on the back cover that you'll be hard-pressed to find. A slabbed 9.4 of this magazine sold for $50 back in 2006, and in good conscience, I can't price it any lower. Pulled for the PC

ss22.jpeg

ss22bc.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin