• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FF5-So you’re telling me theres a chance....for a 1.0
1 1

37 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, marvelmaniac said:

Don't listen to the haters...

I Love that copy, nothing wrong with "Well Loved" books, I have numerous "Well Loved" books, some much worse than your F.F. 5

Remember,  A low grade (Well Loved) book is better than no book at all.

ENJOY!!!

Appreciate it 

first post of mine thats had toxic replies but thats ok!

My question is hypothetical because i have zero intention to crack and resub but if i did is a 1.0 possible (its rough but complete)

.5 is a typical grade for a book that has this much wear, tape and a completely split spine. And I'm confident the graders wouldn't have put that note on the label (or in the notes) if they weren't sure about it.

Moreover, this book is an important piece of comic history and deserves to be treated as such...thanks for sharing it!  :acclaim:

2 hours ago, 1 2 3 4 Thumb War! said:

Totally disagree. Just because it's complete doesn't mean jack. You give out 1.0s on coverless complete comics? No.

They get a "NG".  At least they do now-a-days...

1 hour ago, Yorick said:

I don't understand the 0.5 grade here.  It looks complete and has no notes regarding missing pieces which would affect the story.  I thought 1.0 was the base for a book such as this.  (shrug)

The spine being completely split is what does it in. 

I agree though. A 1.0 seems more appropriate. 

Then again, this guy got a 1.0 despite presenting beautifully with brilliant colors. The split spine is a killer. 

20201031_121059.jpg

20201031_121051.jpg