• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 Topps Marvel Super Heroes Stickers - Complete except 5 puzzle cards

8 posts in this topic

:takeit: beats a PM, shipping in the US is included, elsewhere will be $14. Paypal only please, Payment due in 24 hrs. Returns accepted with 10 days

These have been gaining in popularity, so Here is my set for sale. All 40 stickers, but no variations. needs 5 puzzle cards which should run $10 or less.

Decent set, most are in the EX range, a few NM, punisher & Vision are low grade, and doctor strange has a surface paper stain/ Pull on the back. a few have wax stains, which can be removed. Spiderman is in great shape and would likely sell for $30-$40 on its own.

$135

Untitled-20.jpg

Untitled-21.jpg

Untitled-22.jpg

Untitled-23.jpg

Untitled-24.jpg

I seriously want to know who wrote all the captions for the stickers. They are all GOLD. 

It's like they grabbed someone off the street who had once vaguely heard a conversation about superheroes, and had them wing all the sayings based on the pics.

Watcher: "Hiya kids! Hiya Hiya Hiya!"

Vision: "Who stole my yo-yo!"

Not only that, but Warlock and Hercules are just...amazing. 

I never realized how I needed this set. 

12 hours ago, pmWolf said:

I seriously want to know who wrote all the captions for the stickers. They are all GOLD. 

It's like they grabbed someone off the street who had once vaguely heard a conversation about superheroes, and had them wing all the sayings based on the pics.

Watcher: "Hiya kids! Hiya Hiya Hiya!"

Vision: "Who stole my yo-yo!"

Not only that, but Warlock and Hercules are just...amazing. 

I never realized how I needed this set. 

There's also a 1975 set that you should look into. And if you REALLY want to go down the rabbit hole, there's a similar set from 1966 Donruss.