• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's try an auction.....LARGE original Star Wars lot!

16 posts in this topic

Ok, so this is my first auction attempt, so let me know if I bungle anything.

I have a large run of the original Star Wars comics.  I have no idea how to price them as  a lot and I am WAY too lazy to try to list them individually.....and Ebay sucks, so you guys get a shot at a great deal!

Here's the rules:

1. Auction ends Sunday evening at 10pm Eastern.  Last/highest bid before time ends wins the lot

2. Buy it now price is $1000, as per rules

3. Paypal, check, bank transfer

4. No bids accepted from Hall of Shame/Probation folks, sorry!

5. Shipping will be at cost.  I will work with you for the cheapest price!

Ok, here's the goods!

69 books total, lets start the bidding at $100

(Mods, let me know if I missed something and I'll get it fixed!)

Edited by Nic8612

1 hour ago, Silver said:

Do you have a list of grades? Those photos are tough to tell. 

Best I can do is say that the first 10 or so books are like 5.0, nothing lower than that.  Everything else is around 7.0 with some going higher, some going lower.  But nothing tattered, torn, or missing pieces or anything like that

Hi, could you take the time to give close up pics of each book front and back, give the page quality and please note any and all defects including the number of checks on all spines of each issue & if your not 101% correct I will either want a 50% partial refund or hold you hostage with as negative feedback.........damn I thought this was ebay, sorry I am only looking to rip honest sellers off. Seriously good luck with the sale and I 100% agree ebay sucks!  ps I dare you to try and call ebay and ask for help hahahhahahahahahahahahaha

Edited by I am not Glenda

11 hours ago, I am not Glenda said:

Hi, could you take the time to give close up pics of each book front and back, give the page quality and please note any and all defects including the number of checks on all spines of each issue & if your not 101% correct I will either want a 50% partial refund or hold you hostage with as negative feedback.

Didn't you bid on one of my offerings on Ebay just the other day? xD

Laziest of the lazy for sure.  Here's a list of the books that I can glean from the pictures...brought to you as a courtesy to everyone who is bidding...

2-30 (#11x2, #12x2), 35, 38, 45-67, 69-71, 73-74, 76-88, 90, 92-94, 96-99, 101