• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just got on Face Book

14 posts in this topic

As, kicking and screaming I am slowly being dragged into the 21st Century.  I joined it in order to see if there was sales activity on what I collect, namely Pre Code Crime and Horror books.

I then joined some comic book groups there, but as I should have realized, they seem to be mainly into the newer stuff, which is foreign to me.

Can anyone recommend any specific groups on FB that have, or even better, specialize in, the books I like?

1 hour ago, fifties said:

As, kicking and screaming I am slowly being dragged into the 21st Century.  I joined it in order to see if there was sales activity on what I collect, namely Pre Code Crime and Horror books.

I then joined some comic book groups there, but as I should have realized, they seem to be mainly into the newer stuff, which is foreign to me.

Can anyone recommend any specific groups on FB that have, or even better, specialize in, the books I like?

02.jpg

4 minutes ago, woowoo said:

02.jpg

What a dork, a whole rack full of PCH, and the kid is considering an issue of Daredevil from way way past it's prime. The grandkids were all excited when they heard Grandpa was leaving them his childhood comic collection, until they discovered it was all issues of Daredevil, Boy Comics and Dell westerns from the early 1950s.

Fifties, Join the EC Fan-addicts page, you won't be sorry.

2 hours ago, fifties said:

2 hours ago, fifties said:

..Now onward, onto IG  :baiting:

18 hours ago, fifties said:

I had to U/G last year, because my Motorola RAZR flip phone was no longer supported.  Now I've got a "smartphone" that I've only halfway figured out.

I’m old too fifties. But I work in graphic design and therefore, pretty computer literate. Although, think my smart phone is smarter than me...:roflmao: