• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fairly large submission divided?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I am prepping a fairly large shipment (as I suspect are a lot of members right now) and has a couple questions. If I create one huge submission, can I split that into a couple of shipping boxes so I am not sending more than 40-50 per box?

Also, if I have say 30 modern books without pressing, can I designate 25 of them for pre-screening or do I have to make different submissions for prescreens if I have the same tier on the same submission?

Thanks for your help in what is no doubt a busy time. 

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. All the books that appear on your packing slip order must be in the same box.  If you cannot fit them all in one box then you should do multiple orders to create different packing slips to accompany the appropriate items.

You can request pre-screen on your books as long as you have at least 25 in the same tier of service. You can put them on the same order with other books that are not receiving pre-screen, however, they would all need to go in the same box if they are on the same packing slip.

Thanks!

Thanks! Do I just mark the prescreen submission choices on the packing slip then with the grade selection if they are listed in the same tier as others? Anything specific needed to designate them?

I sent off a batch divided into two boxes that was delivered 4-1. Will this be a big issue? I didn’t know everything on the packing slip had to be in the same box. I marked the boxes 1 of 2 and 2 of 2 and both boxes have copies of the packing slip inside. 

What ended up happening to your order that you split up into two shipments? I just realized I put too many books on one packing slip and therefore may have to split up my order too… did that screw up the process for you?