• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Deadline 4/28

64 posts in this topic

Just now, Jhe12321 said:

I'd really like a few more days extension for old pricing because these technical errors are ridiculous 

Yes, I agree. When youre a dad, work 8-10 hours a day, plus other things, I only get a couple hours at best to get to this. Since the deadline was announced, I spent the hours that I can, going through comics and picking out books, submitting orders. The site has been sluggish since then. I can tell the database calls have been slow (maybe it was just the times I was using it each night). I did get a lot of orders submitted, but I had a couple more that I wanted to do tonight. Normally, I can get these into their system a lot faster. Overally, the site not being able to handle the traffic is unacceptable when they give a short deadline like this. 

1 minute ago, PokemanDude90 said:

From PaulS. earlier: 

There will be no extension. We gave a week notice, which we did not have to do. Submissions should be submitted before midnight tonight EST.

Your website has had issues for the last 3-4 days not just tonight, terrible customer service if you think this is appropriate for people with memberships... if nothing is done I will cancel my membership and go to another company.

6 minutes ago, PokemanDude90 said:

From PaulS. earlier: 

There will be no extension. We gave a week notice, which we did not have to do. Submissions should be submitted before midnight tonight 

Heavily disappointed. It is clear by this statement and recent actions that their values have changed and that they have allowed their recent hype to overcome them, leading them to forget about the importance of customer service. It's a shame because I was really rooting for CGC.

2 minutes ago, RhodyRetro said:

Heavily disappointed. It is clear by this statement and recent actions that their values have changed and that they have allowed their recent hype to overcome them, leading them to forget about the importance of customer service. It's a shame because I was really rooting for CGC.

I was here in the beginning shouting them out on Instagram rooting for them the whole time and now this... if they go ahead and do not extend it then I’m done with cgc.

UPDATE: I was able to reload my submission just after midnight to finish it up, and add another under the legacy pricing model. If you guys wake up early enough and try, you should be able to recover a lost form or maybe cram in a submission. Good luck, everyone!

Edited by Lefteros
Submission Form and Checkout Issues Update

Damn disgusting 

I have so many submissions in and half are not even checked in yet, they drained my credit card all at once instead of a few weeks apart like I submit these things and the only 2 out of the last 9 submissions they sent to me were both screwed up

Maybe the cash your about to steal from paid memberships should go to getting some competent IT personnel and someone with better diplomatic skills then yourself 

I agree, they have wasted all of our time - and now they want to charge allot more money. If they don't do the right thing and extend this to us-iWE HAVE MADE EVERY EFFORT- we should all take our business elsewhere. On the other hand, I have had good experiences with the customer service here in the past and I am confident that they will take care of their customers and make this right for us.

44 minutes ago, Sawwed said:

nice and it just emptied my cart again

yup me too. Took me all yesterday and today to enter them. Might just wait sending more cards our I guess. IDEK. Super frustrating.

Don't complain if you choose to go last minute, the server is not build to withheld increased traffic in such short amount of time span, you have a WEEK to log in the cards. I'm sure that not every grading company provides such ample time to make up an order rather than imposing the increase immediately. 

Edited by Tan MYWZWKJH