• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help! Service change.
1 1

8 posts in this topic

I know you guys are in the thick of it right now, especially with PSA closing most services temporarily. So there's only so much you can do for 1 submission. I sent a submission in economy that was marked received on 2/10. At the time this was a 45 day turnaround. I was approaching 45 days so I checked the status and found out that almost 100 days was added to turnaround times. I realize this is as a result of the sheer volume of cards being sent to you guys. Last month on 4/8 I had requested to change tiers, obviously at an additional cost, so that I could hopefully get my cards in less than double the amount of time for the service I initially submitted for. I've had no updates and whenever I call I'm just told they will email them again. If someone could please find my cards and assist in them being changed to Standard it would be very greatly appreciated. I think I've already exceeded the turnaround time for the tier that I'm requesting to be switched to. Thank you soo much and I appreciate any attention given to my submission bc I know it is a big ask for someone to focus on any one submission given the state of card grading atm.

Submission # 3787668

• Administrator

Hello,

Unfortunately, we are no longer allowing any submissions to be bumped. It simply takes too much time away from grading to have to search through all of the carts to move stuff forward. Sorry!

Paul

This is not what I was told at least 4x now over the phone and it was definitely still allowed when I requested it. This isn't a new request. This is a request that has been confirmed is happening multiple times, they just said it was taking awhile to get to it. I swear I didn't just wait a month for you guys to change policy and tell me too bad after it was already agreed upon.

16 minutes ago, PaulS. said:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we are no longer allowing any submissions to be bumped. It simply takes too much time away from grading to have to search through all of the carts to move stuff forward. Sorry!

Paul

I forgot to quote but pls see above.

2 hours ago, cmVito said:

This is not what I was told at least 4x now over the phone and it was definitely still allowed when I requested it. This isn't a new request. This is a request that has been confirmed is happening multiple times, they just said it was taking awhile to get to it. I swear I didn't just wait a month for you guys to change policy and tell me too bad after it was already agreed upon.

I feel like I'm in the same boat. I was told a a couple weeks ago via email I can change my tier once my package is opened and scanned into the "system." I really hope CGC honors this agreement and grandfathers me in like a proper multi-million dollar business should do for their customers. 

5 hours ago, PaulS. said:

Hello,

Paul

5 hours ago, cmVito said:

Can I get a response please?

20 hours ago, PaulS. said:

Hello,

Paul

Then let us cancel our orders, Paul.