• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 23
2 2

18 posts in this topic

Hello,

Here is my ASM 23.  Worst defect is the front bottom right crease.  I believe the grade is all dependent on how that is considered, but I'm not sure how to account for it so looking for advice.

Would get it P & C as well so I guess factor that in, I think it would help out a good amount on this book.

Thank you in advance.

Front_ABarrios.thumb.jpg.116a83ee904162c91528d629e46a8f8a.jpgBack_ABarrios.thumb.jpg.7a7beac214e5c07836f7b882ec64362f.jpg

good question, I'll have to ask.  I don't own this one yet.  Is there a good resource somewhere to find which books have pin-ups and MVS? I wasn't aware this one had one so didn't think to ask, thanks for catching.

7 hours ago, WilliamLunt said:

Thank you for all you do sir :)!

I had all the ASM's back in the day (12-13 yrs old) and since I reentered a few years ago, I had forgotten about the pin-ups...got burned on an ASM 23 and 20...got lucky on my 21, also on my DD5, 7 and my TTA 62

On 5/5/2021 at 3:33 PM, Croatbag said:

good question, I'll have to ask.  I don't own this one yet.  Is there a good resource somewhere to find which books have pin-ups and MVS? I wasn't aware this one had one so didn't think to ask, thanks for catching.

Here is a good pin-up list by member jcjames