• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please Grade My The Amazing Spiderman 298
1 1

23 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Zegeroth said:

It’s his book, I think we should just help him with grading and get off the high horse.  A curl to show a pic and not wearing gloves is just fine imo.  

The thread originated in the newbie portion of the boards.  All I'm trying to do is educate OP on proper handling of a high value book.  The gloves are a personal preference and merely a suggestion, one that doesn't need to be taken.  I did however cringe at the curling of the book.  I do think it's beneficial for new collectors to understand that the way they handle these books can mean dollar signs down the road.  Whether they take the advice or not is up to them, but if someone posts in the newbie thread, then they're reaching out to be educated on such matters.

Geez, I walked away from this post earlier this afternoon.  Had no idea the zookeeper left the cages open. lol

Thread looks a lot better @MeganB.  Now you can post the other two today, if you like.  Practice makes perfect. (thumbsu

7.0/7.5