• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers #4 CGC 3.5 - The Last One left in this Group SOLD CLOSED
4 4

29 posts in this topic

I am new to this forum but have been buying and selling on Ebay for the last 20 years.  I have 100% positive feedback (comicbookkid21) and have just recently started selling off many of my Marvel "keys".  

My standards include:  No Returns, Shipping is $15 and includes 16"x12"x4" cardboard box, plastic bag, bubble wrap and peanuts, shipping is USPS Priority 3 day, the first "I'll take it" in the thread wins.

This is a Daredevil #1 - CGC 4.5

$5,600.00 or Best Offer  SOLD

I accept Paypal, check or Cashier's check.  Shipping is same day with Paypal, upon receipt with Cashier's check and once the check has cleared with personal checks.

IMG_2683.thumb.jpg.49275ce80137a920955ab27f31669250.jpgIMG_2684.thumb.jpg.3b4006059d621944be6248cf57c207d3.jpg

IMG_2682.jpg

IMG_2681.jpg

IMG_2680.jpg

Edited by comicbookkid21
Price cut.

7 minutes ago, SpideyFein said:

I just received my all time favorite book from Allen, Amazing Fantasy 15, and am thrilled beyond belief. He sent it the same day he received payment, and it was a flawless transaction from start to finish. 

Buy with Confidence!!! From one Spidey fan to another, thank you!!!! 

You have a great set of books here, and I hope they find good homes on the boards. 

Congrats on the book bud!!!!!! :golfclap:

9 minutes ago, SkOw said:

Congrats on the book bud!!!!!! :golfclap:

Thanks bro!!! I'm amped up right now! I have to work with a student in less than an hour, but might have to go pump it in the gym!! lol Thanks again Allen!