• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BEST OFFERS

98 posts in this topic

Good looking book (298), but why should I pay a premium for a 9.8 when I can get a great looking 9.6?

confused-smiley-013.gif

makepoint.gif

Why should you even ake that post? Cause there is no way you can say that without coming off looking like a priick

You have to admit that was a pretty easy set-up. Very tempting.

Good looking book (298), but why should I pay a premium for a 9.8 when I can get a great looking 9.6?

confused-smiley-013.gif

makepoint.gif

Why should you even ake that post? Cause there is no way you can say that without coming off looking like a priick

I dunno, maybe, i was being a little testy,

But, why even make that comment at all?

confused-smiley-013.gif

makepoint.gif

Well, to be a "priick", of course 27_laughing.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

makepoint.gif

Well, to be a "priick", of course 27_laughing.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

Come on seriously, ASM #298 9.6 for $250?

Thats ridiculous.

A 9.2 books for $50, a $200/400% mark up for 0.4 of a grade higher is lunacy for a common book.

When I see stuff like this, I'm reminded why I do not collect CGC books.

gossip.gif It's a 9.8. And the last one sold for $250 according to GPA.

Sorry I meant 9.8.

Regardless, it's insane for a common book.

Your opinion and that's fine. But this is his Marketplace thread and it is pretty bad form to come in and rag on someone else's books/prices regardless. Especially when there is a precedence for his BIN. Not everyone collects the same things.

alexcrooke,

Sorry you didn't get my attempt at humor...it was just a friendly jab considering the seller himself writes "Why pay a premium for 9.8s, when you can get beautiful 9.6s like these?" right after posting his 298 9.8 for sale.

Odd, though, you didn't find anything objectionable with LPMAN's post?

Sorry I meant 9.8.

Regardless, it's insane for a common book.

Your opinion and that's fine. But this is his Marketplace thread and it is pretty bad form to come in and rag on someone else's books/prices regardless. Especially when there is a precedence for his BIN. Not everyone collects the same things.

Exactly, and I think people should be able to reply and give their opinions.

alexcrooke,

Sorry you didn't get my attempt at humor...it was just a friendly jab considering the seller himself writes "Why pay a premium for 9.8s, when you can get beautiful 9.6s like these?" right after posting his 298 9.8 for sale.

Odd, though, you didn't find anything objectionable with LPMAN's post?

Ok, cool. No, I didnt get the sarcasm, so flowerred.gif

On LPMAN's, well, he is acting like a really big priick.

That good enough for you stooges.gif