1st Ras Al Ghul.....WOW!

23 posts in this topic

324 posts

well. i tell you what. i bet if the guy still wants to sell. there was more than enough offers to end the auction via a back door sale. and i suspect that is how this page gets sold. if the guy really want to sell.. but what if the page is traded instead with no cash changes hands . i don,t think a whole lot can be done about something like that. any comments from the peanut gallery. confused-smiley-013.gif

larry ;]

Edited by desertdogg

575 posts
well. i tell you what. i bet if the guy still wants to sell. there was more than enough offers to end the auction via a back door sale. and i suspect that is how this page gets sold. if the guy really want to sell.. but what if the page is traded instead with no cash changes hands . i don,t think a whole lot can be done about something like that. any comments from the peanut gallery. confused-smiley-013.gif

larry ;]

We should ask SmellyKat. He seems to be an expert on the subject.

2,053 posts

larry ;]

We should ask SmellyKat. He seems to be an expert on the subject.

TLC,

YO MOMMA !!!!!!!!

KK