• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100% completlely SAFE Marvel Art -- Never have to worry about TITLE --- LIST

4 posts in this topic

OK,...

so I was wondering,...which art is on the market that is 100% TOTALLY FREE OF ANY TITLE concern's/ liability issues.. ? ? ? ? ?

Everybody knows John Romita art is 100% totally on the market without any threat of legal action because John himself sold his art in the 90's....

Frazetta too,...is clearly a safe play with this concern as well.....

So I ask,...what art is completly free of ANY title concerns ?

PS - Please note,..I believe it laughable that Kirby, Ditko art etc...is even considered possibly in jeopardy of legal action. I only ask this to examine whether 'UNENCUMBERED ART' sells at a premium.

Rhino,

I agree 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 %

that the legality issue is WAYYYYYYYYY OVER-BLOWN,........

I own tons of 'ENCUMBERED' art and I dont lose an oz. of sleep about a 'potential claim'.....

bring it on !!!!,...I say !,...Ill get esquirecomics to represent me,....NO WAY ID LOSE,....NO WAY !

KK

and that is intersting about 'stamped art' indicative of a return to artist,..I did not know that. Ya learn somethin' knew every day, I guess.