• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 2 - will it be good?

22 posts in this topic

By popular demand. acclaim.gif Will the Hulk be a gay cowboy?

I hear John Byrne will be making a cameo, giving JC a heart attack as he painfully forks over $8 for a tcket on opening day.

I wouldn't even download this trash. screwy.gif

The budget will be cut in half (or more) and it's just gonna be a "quick-buck" crapfest to scam the addicted fans of their hard-earned money. Then comes the DVD, and all those poor saps who MUST own every comic book adaptation will be out $20 as well.

I tell ya, selling trash to fanboys is like punching someone in the dark - easy, satisfying and the poor fools never know what hit them.

I'll be one of those guys that it will see it no matter how crappy. Hopefully, they'll get a different director and lean more to the grey version. But I agree with Joe that it will be a quick buck type that won't be good at all.

I really liked the Hulk,It took itself seriously and dealt with more bruce banner and how he's trying to cope with this other half of himself,and not just smash! smash! smash! I think that's what alot of people were excepting.In the comics the Hulk is like 20 feet tall (depending on who draws him) and he should be, If the Hulk was say..only 5'10 in the movies,people would complain that he's too short,now that they made him as big as he usually is in the comics,people complain that he's too big...people will never be happy.Looking forward to Hulk part 17 headbang.gif