• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,756 posts in this topic

Cover recreation of Punch Comics #9 by Douglas Paszkiewicz. He inserted himself and his characters in the page. I think it's so awesome! :banana: This had me laughing as soon as I saw it. Pizz-poor stitch job was my fault. Didn't line up the pages perfectly for both scans doh!

Punch9coverrecreation.jpg

Angelo

Angelo, AWESOME Cover. :golfclap:

Douglas' attentin to detail is phenominal. From the 911 on the phone, the tattoo on his arm (can be seen on my Journey Into Misery cover, also). And I bet if you do enough research you can find the page he is drawing in the pulp book.

Mike

I believe that page is for sale in his CAF gallery (thumbs u Good catch, Mike :applause:

I see others bought some George Perez pages.. I just picked one of my grail pages up..

I have wanted a Perez IG page featuring thanos for years, so happy to finally score one, and a cool one at that, makes my thanos collection more complete now.

Infinity Gauntlet with Thanos and how he got the gems......DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100_0013.jpg

my CAF page...featuring Thanos and Dr Doom, and Doom 2099

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=19361