• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,756 posts in this topic

Three new additions to my CAF gallery:

A terrific recreation of the cover to Air Fighters 14, done by Michael McDaniel. I strongly recommend Michael for commissions. Extremely reasonable rates and great work.

http://cafurl.com?i=10063

A Jim Starlin Double page Superman splash. Thanks to Nelson Chin for this one. It's got many of the classic Starlin elements: Eye panel; the grimace crouch, cosmic cloak.

http://cafurl.com?i=10198

And last, but far from least: The cover from Starman Omnibus 1, by Tony Harris. Thanks to Nick Nemphos. I was thrilled to get this.

http://cafurl.com?i=10197

Got this in a few days ago.

Dave Cockrum Uncanny X-men #145

I've always loved this book, Doom takes on the entire X-men team and has them for lunch.

I used to own one of the reproduction covers that Dave Cockrum made of this book, but sold it because it could never get over the fact it wasn't the published one (which is way out of my reach). Still my favorite X-men cover, love the gloating Doom making a toast over the fallen X-men when draping Storm over his arm like some cheap slut lol

So I was very happy I was able to pick up this cool action page from the very same book...and this time it's the published piece.

The rest of the X-men make a cameo appearance which is a nice bonus.

Really nice page bro. I'm glad to see it's found a good home. (thumbs u

Got this in a few days ago.

Dave Cockrum Uncanny X-men #145

I've always loved this book, Doom takes on the entire X-men team and has them for lunch.

I used to own one of the reproduction covers that Dave Cockrum made of this book, but sold it because it could never get over the fact it wasn't the published one (which is way out of my reach). Still my favorite X-men cover, love the gloating Doom making a toast over the fallen X-men when draping Storm over his arm like some cheap slut lol

So I was very happy I was able to pick up this cool action page from the very same book...and this time it's the published piece.

The rest of the X-men make a cameo appearance which is a nice bonus.

Really nice page bro. I'm glad to see it's found a good home. (thumbs u

Thanks (thumbs u It has plenty of Doom pages to keep it company and talk about world domination

Picked up "well getting it signed by Doug next week" from Doug and Christian's Rep Jonjesper.

Black Adam and Isis reunited and it feels so good

basplash.jpg

I had a huge day in original art today. I am stictly collecting Invincible stuff and a spidey cover here and there, and today i am lucky enough to get some great new Invincible Covers into the collection! And sorry for the bad pics, my scanner is not big enough to get the pieces.

First is the cover to 49

Invincible49.jpg

Next is the cover to 54

Invincible54.jpg

And lastly is the variant cover to 52

Invincible52Variant.jpg

Got a few misc stuff today, more niche for my collection than anything but might as well show them off here!

Dave Cockrum Nightcrawler and Storm sketch

An Animal Man page from the Grant Morrison Run

Supremie, a Supreme parody, I'm probably one of the few people who want a page like that

page 7 and page 12

and a Robin page showing Bats from the return of Ra's al Ghul storyline

Thanks!

Malvin