• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

I bought two piece from Gene Gonzales this weekend:

Infectious Lass

It takes a master to make a woman with large amounts of snot hanging off of her look attractive, but he did it. :D

First of all we had Vampi sucking her own t*t and f*ngering herself . . .

Now we have 'Infectious Lass' shaking snot off her arm . . .

Wonder what's next up?

Mr Fantastic seeing how big he can elongate his d*ck . . .

lol

Infectious Lass

It takes a master to make a woman with large amounts of snot hanging off of her look attractive, but he did it. :D

Wonder what's next up?

lol

You obviously missed MY LATEST :baiting:

Infectious Lass

Wonder what's next up?

lol

You obviously missed MY LATEST :baiting:

That, I like. (thumbs u

Infectious Lass

Wonder what's next up?

lol

I think we'll leave you to handle that one, seeing as you have such a vested interest in seeing it. lol:roflmao:

Infectious Lass

Wonder what's next up?

lol

I think we'll leave you to handle that one, seeing as you have such a vested interest in seeing it. lol:roflmao:

Nah, I don't collect sleaze.

That's your bag.

Please don't commission one of your 'artist' ( lol:roflmao:) friends to do the Mr Fantastic scene . . . it was just an off-the-cuff joke, y'know? (shrug)

But, anyways . . .

Let's not fall out. :)

Here's a peace offering for you. :foryou:

The Invisible Girl pleasuring herself:

xdur09.jpg

:blush:

Infectious Lass

Wonder what's next up?

lol

That's your bag.

Please don't commission one of your 'artist' ( lol:roflmao:) friends to do the Mr Fantastic scene . . . it was just an off-the-cuff joke, y'know? (shrug)

But, anyways . . .

Let's not fall out. :)

Here's a piece offering for you. :foryou:

The Invisible Girl pleasuring herself:

xdur09.jpg

:blush:

If you don't like the art move along. Why are you threadcrapping on one of the better threads in the place. Everyone is entitled to collect what they want to collect, who are you to determine what people should like or post?

Infectious Lass

Wonder what's next up?

lol

That's your bag.

You know, I was all set to say something here, but instead I'll simply let your last sentence there speak for me. The fact you'd insult the artists I work with in this way, pretty much says all that needs to be said about the kind of person you are.

So, thank you, once more. :grin:

If you don't like the art move along. Why are you threadcrapping on one of the better threads in the place. Everyone is entitled to collect what they want to collect, who are you to determine what people should like or post?

That's nothing new around here. Unfortunately, the kind of attitude he displayed has become all too common around here. It's why I hardly post anymore. Par for the course, I guess. (shrug)

That's nothing new around here. Unfortunately, the kind of attitude he displayed has become all too common around here. It's why I hardly post anymore. Par for the course, I guess. (shrug)

Not quite . . .

If you're posting 'art' on this forum, you're (presumably) looking for feedback, no?

You want to highlight something, by way of a link, you shouldn't be too surprised if you don't find universal acclaim.

Sure, you're entitled to collect what you want . . . but if you want to flag up something potentially controversial . . . hm

Infectious Lass

Wonder what's next up?

lol

That's your bag.

You know, I was all set to say something here, but instead I'll simply let your last sentence there speak for me. The fact you'd insult the artists I work with in this way, pretty much says all that needs to be said about the kind of person you are.

So, thank you, once more. :grin:

Once more, you're welcome. :grin:

Not quite . . .

If you're posting 'art' on this forum, you're (presumably) looking for feedback, no?

You want to highlight something, by way of a link, you shouldn't be too surprised if you don't find universal acclaim.

Sure, you're entitled to collect what you want . . . but if you want to flag up something potentially controversial . . . hm

Maybe feedback isn't what one is looking for. Maybe they just want to share their enjoyment of the artform (in all its many faces). Maybe they don't care about what people don't like, as they are free not to view it.

You didn't like the Vampi piece or Infectious Lass? Fine, you don't have to. But to rail on them and make a big stink like a whiny brat? Totally uncalled for (not the least of which is because the link I gave was noted with a "NSFW," so you knew it wasn't going to be CCA approved, and on the other he noted exactly what it was going to look like).

There was no "controversy" here, until you manufactured one. And then to drag in innocent people, who have nothing to do with anything, only to then personally insult them, well, as I said, that pretty much speaks to the kind of character you must have.

This thread is for people to share their love of the artform. I doubt anyone expects every person to like every piece posted (I know I haven't). But I don't think it's expecting too much, that they shouldn't have to be concerned about getting belittled and ridiculed here for what they enjoy by some smarmy, loud-mouthed, crank on this one thread.

Then again, given the level of them that seem to congregate here, perhaps it is expecting too much... even if they just want it for one little thread. After all, miserable people can't let anything good stand, can they? :sick:

Not quite . . .

Maybe feedback isn't what one is looking for. Maybe they just want to share their enjoyment of the artform (in all its many faces). Maybe they don't care about what people don't like, as they are free not to view it.

You didn't like the Vampi piece or Infectious Lass? Fine, you don't have to. But to rail on them and make a big stink like a whiny brat? Totally uncalled for (not the least of which is because the link I gave was noted with a "NSFW," so you knew it wasn't going to be CCA approved, and on the other he noted exactly what it was going to look like).

There was no "controversy" here, until you manufactured one. And then to drag in innocent people, who have nothing to do with anything, only to then personally insult them, well, as I said, that pretty much speaks to the kind of character you must have.

This thread is for people to share their love of the artform. I doubt anyone expects every person to like every piece posted (I know I haven't). But I don't think it's expecting too much, that they shouldn't have to be concerned about getting belittled and ridiculed here for what they enjoy by some smarmy, loud-mouthed, crank on this one thread.

Then again, given the level of them that seem to congregate here, perhaps it is expecting too much... even if they just want it for one little thread. After all, miserable people can't let anything good stand, can they? :sick:

Oh dear, you're sounding very upset.

Now, I'm confused . . .

Not so long ago you were publically thanking me for drawing attention to your sleazy image.

It was all about getting hits for your Vampi pic, no?

Sorry for having an opinion.

Next time you post a piece of art, maybe you should clearly state that you're not interested in any views that don't applaud your (ahem) 'taste' in art. (shrug)

I'm almost tempted to say that instead of getting your rocks off to (sleazy) cartoon images, you should go out and get laid?

But I suspect you'd be socially inept in the presence of a real-life woman . . .

It's obvious these images were drawn to elicit a response. Don't be upset because the response elicited isn't the one you were expecting.

I was expecting "no response." Exactly what I got for the Iron Man page I posted. And the Tomb of Dracula one, and the Hulk one. Just like I did for the Jim Balent Zatanna pin up, or the Gary Martin Huntress one.

As I said, the purpose of posting my stuff, is to share the love of the artform, which is the point of this thread. I haven't always liked what others have posted, but out of respect to them and the spirit of this thread, I shown the the courtesy to NOT belittle them for my not liking it.

And again, it was spelled out very clearly by me (and Travis for his piece) exactly what the piece would be. If one doesn't like certain kinds of art, then one shouldn't click links which they know will show them that kind of art. Real simple, right?

Not quite . . .

Oh dear, you're sounding very upset.

Now, I'm confused . . .

Not so long ago you were publically thanking me for drawing attention to your sleazy image.

It was all about getting hits for your Vampi pic, no?

Sorry for having an opinion.

Next time you post a piece of art, maybe you should clearly state that you're not interested in any views that don't applaud your (ahem) 'taste' in art. (shrug)

I'm almost tempted to say that instead of getting your rocks off to (sleazy) cartoon images, you should go out and get laid?

But I suspect you'd be socially inept in the presence of a real-life woman . . .

No, it wasn't about "getting hits." It was about sharing my enjoyment of the artform (and of this artist who's style I think is pretty good). If people want to view it, cool. If not, that's cool as well.

And I don't care about ANYONE'S view of the art in my personal collection. If I wanted someone's opinion, I'll ask for it. I share my art, because that is what this thread is for. If certain people can't tolerate certain kinds of art, then those certain people shouldn't click the links to such art, when it is obvious that it is the kind of art they don't like. No one forced you to look at those pieces. You made the choice. No one is responsible for your reaction to it, but you.

And as for your parting shot, my WIFE found that pretty damn funny. A little transference of your own life, perhaps? Maybe you are confused about more than you think. Doesn't matter either way, because it obviously had nothing to do with me. But again, it really shows well your (lack of) character.

Edited by Sequential T

It's obvious these images were drawn to elicit a response. Don't be upset because the response elicited isn't the one you were expecting.

And again, it was spelled out very clearly by me (and Travis for his piece) exactly what the piece would be.

What you posted was a link.

A link that said,

"Not Just a Bloodsucker"

Of course . . . how stoopid of me . . . I should have realised from your in-detail description that this was gonna be a cartoon of Vampirella sucking her t*tty and fr*gging herself off.

My bad . . .