• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,756 posts in this topic

I received my page from ComicLink. :whee:

I admired it the first time it was for sale last year, but didn't have the money at the time. When I saw it on sale again a few weeks ago, I decided I couldn't let it pass a second time.

So, here is my Alex Ross DPS: http://comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1209086

(I wrote a quite long description, both because I like to document my pieces, and because I think this one particularly deserves it. For those of you who have the courage to read it, feel free to PM me if you spot any mistake - either in my english, or in the Green Arrow lore)

As I am finally getting married on May 2015, I decided to get a cover from a comic that will be released and cover-dated that month - which is when the DC Comics Convergence event will happen. This is what I chose and I don't think it gets more appropriate. Nice art by Jill Thompson.

Check out the link and looking forward to your comments if there are any:

Convergence: Nightwing/Oracle #2 Cover by Jill Thompson8mxVGxUi_1403151210231.jpg

Edited by jick

I just uploaded a mish-mash of pages, but they are all fun so of course I would brag about them here! They are:

1. Marc Silvestri X-men Vs. Avengers page

2. Bart Sears Legends of the Dark Knight page

3. Animal Man issue 24 page - Animal goes into a comic book! (or is it out)

CAF link to recent uploads

Thanks for looking

Malvin