• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,756 posts in this topic

On March 5, 2017 at 11:17 AM, GreatEscape said:

Super excited to find this cool 1970s Trimpe Hulk page with an incredible Hulk smashing panel..."Hulk will make a door!"

Link:  Trimpe Hulk

gzeUyuk7_1002170558101sbpi.JPG

I was eyeing this one with interest as well. Timing wasn't right or I may have thrown in on the bidding action. It's a great page - congrats. I also have a couple pages from that issue. Good stuff!

On 3/8/2017 at 0:27 PM, MGS said:

Picked up a couple of Valiant covers at ECCC this past weekend.

4001 A.D. War Mother #1 by David Mack

WarMotherIssue1Cover_zpsaezknnfo.jpg

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1379968

Harbinger Renegade #2 by Jim Mahfood

HarbingerRenegadeIssue2Cover_zps9900lf3k

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1379969

Mike

I'm jealous! These are both excellent pieces. Nice score!
Dan

4 hours ago, srezvan said:

I'm very happy to have had the chance to get a sketch from Joe Jusko this week during his LCS appearance in Arizona.

JoeJuskoSketch2017.thumb.jpg.2e8011dcfb5c5549d624ebe96ab75bca.jpg

That looks amazing!

I love his commission work and didn't except to go all out on his published covers, but took the plunge.  I picked up the Spiderman #14 French Panini 20th ans cover and the Venom #5 Variant Cover from Clayton Crain.  I plan on framing them both together with a neat little name card he made.

I have to say, I'm very new to the OA hobby (comics for years) but every dealer or artist I've worked with has been great so far.  Clayton however went above and beyond my expectations.  Not only is his work just beautiful, but communication, packaging, and a ton of unexpected freebies were sent.  I couldn't be happier, and wholeheartedly recommend dealing with him if you are a fan!

20170313_103632.jpg

20170313_103644.jpg