• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,721 posts in this topic

Wasn't saying 'thank you' to the "Nice Thread" comment (because it's not my thread), was saying 'thank you' to Timulty for posting my image.

Thanks,

Tim

Now problem, little worm dude. Always there to help.

Wasn't saying 'thank you' to the "Nice Thread" comment (because it's not my thread), was saying 'thank you' to Timulty for posting my image.

Thanks,

Tim

So you don't think this is a nice thread? frown.gif

poke2.gif

I do think it's a great thread. thumbsup2.gif

Not really.

But his father, Jean Frisano, was famous for all his covers done for the french Marvel comics mag STRANGE. Thomas has done some of the covers, sometimes jointly with his father.

He and his father have recreated or adapted a lot of covers of Marvel comics books, mostly in a painted style.

I own one of them, and it's the jewel of my collection:

couvstrange164.jpg

The Frisanos are legends here in France for their works on super-heroes characters. Some of their most wanted OA are really expensive (in the $6000-$7000).

Pages are really scarce, most of the OA are in the hand of less than 15 collectors. And 75% of the collection belong to one famous and wealthy french collector...

COMICKINGS own a really impressive collection of OA from Thomas.

The web site of Thomas is http://perso.wanadoo.fr/thomas.frisano2/

Hey Robert, the images need to be hosted somewhere other than CAF since they don't allow remote linking. Then you just type in {img}http://locationofimage{/IMG}

Replace { and } with [ and ] though.

I always use my personal webspace that's free with my ISP account for images.

Here's an example using your images,

Thanks for the tip and for posting my pictures. Don't have an alternative site right now. I'd have replied earlier, but, for several days, this site just refreshed itself several times a second, making it impossible to get on. Does this happen to anybody else?

Nice page...I happen to own the page that precedes it with team X-men panel.

Pm me if you want to put them together.

Chris