The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
54 54

10,282 posts in this topic

9,882 posts
1 hour ago, Dayzen said:

Harley Quinn #7 - Amanda Conner

4BDB5A74-3DA8-466A-A57C-5AA92961F16F.thumb.jpeg.5bf8e4f4c93c3413d65f650c717feac7.jpeg

lol i like that Quinn's button popped off ha that's a cool piece :foryou: i enjoy Amanda Conner a lot!

402 posts
5 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol i like that Quinn's button popped off ha that's a cool piece :foryou: i enjoy Amanda Conner a lot!

Definitely a fun piece. The button is a nice touch 

7 posts

I was able to pick up a few OA pages by Shawn Langley from The Rejected vol. 2. These are my first OA purchase. This is my favorite.

13 1.jpeg

3,598 posts
Posted (edited)

Enjoyed Comicpalooza. I still want more comic book guests, but they had a nice crew. 

I hadn’t realized that Graham Nolan, co-creator, of Bane would be on hand. Because he was, I spent unexpectedly, but readily. 🙂

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1549180

0CD8165F-FAB4-429D-954B-493E0B0DA2EB.jpeg

Edited by alxjhnsn

3,598 posts

Comicpalooza held another surprise. Well, technically not a surprise since he was announced much earlier; it’s just that until the week before I’d not seen his work. 

Isaac Goodhart is a young artist who recently illustrated the story of the young Selina Kyle. I picked the book up at my LCS, Bedrock City Comic Co., last week on the strength of the art not registering the artist’s name, just that I liked what I saw. 

At CP on Friday, I stopped at his booth and finally made the connection. On Saturday, I brought my copy to be signed and commissioned a drawing of young Selina. 

I think it’s terrific and look forward to seeing more work by Isaac. 

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1549276

66A770DD-E047-48A6-95B0-A532E561BD9D.jpeg

107 posts

Thanks to Brian Hartless for helping me get this piece from Brett Booth at the Dallas Fan Expo. It's a pinup of his creator-owned Patreon comic character, Basilisk.

TTz1UlQr_1505192014371gpadd.jpg

594 posts
7 hours ago, RayJr said:

Love this artwork!

Thanks!

I'm a relatively new fan of Coipel, check out that Mighty Thor run & other Thor stuff...and anything else anyone has to recommend by him?

3,598 posts
4 hours ago, Twanj said:

Thanks!

I'm a relatively new fan of Coipel, check out that Mighty Thor run & other Thor stuff...and anything else anyone has to recommend by him?

Yes, his work on the Legion of Super-Heroes with Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning is exceptional.

There are a couple of collections that you could pickup though I suspect the back issues are pretty cheap, too.

Volume 1

Volume 2

They are really great stories if disturbing.

162 posts

The Mighty Thor 216 Page 5 John Buscema/Jim Mooney - features great shots of Odin, Thor and Xorr, the God-Jewel.

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1550092