• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,756 posts in this topic

Just bought my first piece from Albert Moy, ships on Monday. Nothing too special but I liked the character and its a cool bit of the story. Not-so-nice helped get me hooked! Already shopping for 2nd and 3rd pieces to add.

dillon208.jpg

Just won it last night

Page 6 of Justice League of America # 99 pencilled by John Byrne and inked by Jerry Ordway. Page features Batman, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, and the new Doom Patro and is signed by John Byrne.

1087239-eBay13a.JPG

1087239-eBay13a.JPG.6f225e4774c1879e4ae230da8cf9bfaa.JPG

Just won it last night

Page 6 of Justice League of America # 99 pencilled by John Byrne and inked by Jerry Ordway. Page features Batman, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, and the new Doom Patro and is signed by John Byrne.

1087239-eBay13a.JPG

Me Likey smile.gif. Was it on eBay?

Craig Rousseau rocks.

As for the page I picked up, it's actually one of the better Authority Revolution pages I've seen on eBay, so I'm happy to have picked it up.

Now if I could just get something from the "Jennys" issue.

Don't have them in hand yet, but just picked these up from the latest Heritage auction (my first purchase from them, if only so they'd send me their catalog 27_laughing.gif). Nothing spectacular, but very cheap - got them both for about $60, including BP & shipping. I actually dig the Swamp Thing page since it's from a run on the book that I really enjoyed.

1094569-swampthingpage.jpg

1094587-KaareAndrewspage.jpg

1094587-KaareAndrewspage.jpg.d7fc526b2b815e680f9f4bcd1c0286b6.jpg