• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

V for Vendetta

35 posts in this topic

Hari,

Again, I bow my head to your ability to continue to source out and acquire the finest covers/splashes/pages from the best books!

Phenomenal acquisition. I owned a key V page, and I still miss it...

Thanks Dave! It's really a great feeling finding a key piece, and even a greater feeling figuring out how to get it!

See you at the upcoming convention,

Such a cool page - an absolute classic image!

Thanks Keith! How's the search for TMNT, Miracleman, etc. art going? Gotta love the 80s!

Its going smile.gif. I've picked up a few pieces as of late over Christmas. I'm just kind of playing the waiting game for the most part until I see something.

Thanks Keith! How's the search for TMNT, Miracleman, etc. art going? Gotta love the 80s!

Its going smile.gif. I've picked up a few pieces as of late over Christmas. I'm just kind of playing the waiting game for the most part until I see something.

That's smart, although most people aren't disciplined enough to do it. You don't want to be out of money when a Grail pops up on eBAY!

What's your Grail?

Hari......

I already responded to this piece on the groups, but in case you missed it....

hail.gif893whatthe.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gifcloud9.gif

Mike

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the compliments on the page! I'm so glad I was able to get the seller to part with it. He had it for 17 years!!!

That's smart, although most people aren't disciplined enough to do it. You don't want to be out of money when a Grail pops up on eBAY!

What's your Grail?

The bad thing is that I probably don't know smile.gif. One thing that I would really like (but isn't MM or TMNT related) is the cover to Flash #0. I know that's kinda janky, but I like it smile.gif.

I would like to know where MY Grail is ......Capt. America 110 - poke2.gif

just kidding.....Batman 497 cover - still don't know where it is confused-smiley-013.gif

Hey, you'll have to outbid me on that Cap 110 wink.gif

Haven't seen Batman 497, though.

Are you coming down for the NY comic-con later this month?

I would like to know where MY Grail is ......Capt. America 110 - poke2.gif

just kidding.....Batman 497 cover - still don't know where it is confused-smiley-013.gif

Hey, you'll have to outbid me on that Cap 110 wink.gifYeah, that will happen...right after I split the atom, marry Jessica Alba and find the remote...

Haven't seen Batman 497, though. I've asked around. No one seems to know where it is.

Are you coming down for the NY comic-con later this month? I was going to be there, then work schedule and the g/f being out of town that weekend made it impossible. Things will lighten up in March, so I'll get there very soon 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Phenomenal acquisition. I owned a key V page, and I still miss it...

Well you've piqued my curiousity, which one was it?

Joseph

It's on my comicartfans page linked below under "Gone, but not forgotten" -- and I would add that you really don't know how difficult it is to let a page go until you've actually been a seller instead of a buyer. And for those that have never seen, V pages are awesome in person. They are large art, and the word ballons are these transparent stickers so you get the full experience. I think these pages will continue to be good deals for at least a little while longer...