• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #2

28 posts in this topic

Guessing they graded it G/VG (water damage?)

Very nice book and definately better, but just my CGC guess, as you wouldn't have asked if it didn't seem out of the usual.

Guessing they graded it G/VG (water damage?)

Very nice book and definately better, but just my CGC guess, as you wouldn't have asked if it didn't seem out of the usual.

sorry to have misled ya Collin! The grade is not unusual at all i think it's right on -I was just throwing it out there as practice for guessing CGC graded books hi.gif

5.5.? I was torn between 4.5 and 5.0, but not 5.5. Well, works for me. I just got an X-men #5 in the mail today which I graded a 5.5, and it looks better than this Hulk #2. Maybe I'll just give it a promotion to 6.0 or 6.5 tomorrow.

5.5.? I was torn between 4.5 and 5.0, but not 5.5. Well, works for me. I just got an X-men #5 in the mail today which I graded a 5.5, and it looks better than this Hulk #2. Maybe I'll just give it a promotion to 6.0 or 6.5 tomorrow.

it's true the back cover shows quite a bit of wear but look at that front cover!!! High grade colors on that baby!!! look how deep that red is!!! The things you can't see in the scan is the high grade suppleness as its felt in hand and the pages are really sharp!!! This is one of my favorite covers so the wear is in the right place for me!!!! takeit.gif

if this book had tape on it it would be INCONCEIVABLE that it would score this high:

congrats to you Dan cool.gifthumbsup2.gif

I think it's INCONCEIVABLE that it scored that high . . . grin.gif As noted, the BC looks like [embarrassing lack of self control]. smirk.gif

But hey, it's a Hulk #2 grin.gif