• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lots of random books up for BINs. 40-60% off guide. ASMs, X-Men, DC war, ect.

77 posts in this topic

Back cover scans available on request. $5 priority shipping for as many books as you want. Feel free to PM me with any questions or offers.

ASM 102 in VF+ for $45. OSPG is $95 in VF+. SOLD

No defects of note.

asm1022.jpg

ASM 299 in NM/NM+ for $22. OSPG is at least $40 in NM/NM+. SOLD

Gorgeous. Maybe one spine stress.

asm299.jpg

Captain America in F for $18. OSPG is $36 in F. SOLD

A 1" back cover edge tear and crease, and a tiny upper left corner stain knock this one down. Fantastic eye appeal, centering and colors for the grade.

cap110.jpg

DC 100 pager 4 in VG+ for $20. OSPG is $40+ in VG+. SOLD

Three small tears (1" or less) on front and back covers. Edge wear on the back. Great centering.

wmt4100.jpg

JIM 114 in F/VF-VF- for $45. OSPG in VF- is $100+ [/b] SOLD

A great looking copy with VERY sharp colors and nice cover whites. It does have an interesting production defect which you can read all about here and here. It's an after run printer hand stapled book. Only wear of note is on the bottom spine overhang.

jim114.jpg

JIM 118 in F for $20. OSPG in F is $39 [/b] SOLD

Nice colors, just light general wear.

Jim118.jpg

Marvel Spotlight 2 in VG/VG- for $12. OSPG is $32 in VG. SOLD

Spine splits at top and bottom, 1.5" chip on the top of the spine. Nice eye appeal for the low grade.

spotlight2.jpg

X-Men 58 in F/F- for $18. OSPG in F is $36.

Small stain under the "K" in "Havok", light back cover stain on the bottom edge. Great looking book with, once again, strong eye appeal for the technical grade.

xmen58.jpg

House of Mystery 227 in VF+ for $20. OSPG is $40 in VF+. SOLD

Great looking copy. Nice centering with only very minor wear.

hom227.jpg

Wonder Woman 199 in F/VF for $18. OSPG in F/VF is $30. SOLD

Some wear to the right edge on the slight overhang.

ww199.jpg

G.I. Combat 138 in F+ for $25. OSPG in F+ is about $40. SOLD

First Losers and a war key. Very tough book. This copy has slight foxing on the back and a small stain on the front that can really only be seen from the inside of the front cover.

GI138.jpg

G.I. War Tales 1 in VF for $10. OSPG is $18 in VF. SOLD

Very nice copy with only some spine wear. Eye popping colors and blazing cover whites.

GIW1.jpg

Some nice books at nice prices Andy. If I was in buying mode I would certainly pick up a couple, especially that 100-page #4, but I am not buyin' these days. Takin' a little break and just sellin'. That Wonder woman is worth having as well. thumbsup2.gif

Some nice books at nice prices Andy. If I was in buying mode I would certainly pick up a couple, especially that 100-page #4, but I am not buyin' these days. Takin' a little break and just sellin'. That Wonder woman is worth having as well. thumbsup2.gif

frown.gif

Well, hopefully others will feel the same way (except for the not buying part). 27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

Swamp Thing lot: 2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 in various grades for $25 . OSPG total: $75+. 2/3 or more off guide. SOLD

This is an excellent partial reader set of the classic Wrightson/Wein run.

ST 2: Great looking copy, small stain on spine knocks it down from a VF to a F.

st2.jpg

ST 6: VF-

st6.jpg

ST 7: Would be a solid 9.2 without the tape on the spine. frown.gif As is? Maybe VG+? Still a VERY sharp copy...

st7.jpg

ST 8: F

st8.jpg

ST 9: Again, would be a 9.0 without the tape. Another VG+?

st9.jpg

ST 10: Tape on spine, corner crease. VG

st10.jpg

House of Secrets 83 in F for $7. OSPG is $15 in F.

Light water stain along part of the back top edge. Very bright cover colors. A nice copy that is better than its technical grade.

hos83.jpg

House of Secrets 110 in VF- for $7. OSPG is $12 in VF. SOLD

Heavily undervalued in the guide. Classic bronze horror cover by Dominguez. Light bends on bottom right corner. Unfortunate miswrap.

hos110.jpg

House of Mystery 236 in VF- for $22. OSPG is meaningless for this book. Totally undervalued. [/b] SOLD

Arguably Wrightson's best cover ever and an absolute must-have for any horror collector. Slight stress on the spine and to the top right corner. Production crease on bottom left edge. Sharp colors.

hom236.jpg

House of Mystery 256 in VG/F (Doug Sulipa called it a F) for $10. Again, OSPG is meaningless here.

The toughest of the HOM dollar books, one of the toughest dollar books period, this issue also features a killer Wrightson Halloween cover. One of my personal favorites.

hom256.jpg

House of Mystery 224 in F+ for $10. OSPG is $20. [/b] SOLD

Small crease on the top right front and the back left corners. Small bindery defect on bottom spine.

hom224.jpg