• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BUYERS BEWARE of Wilhelm F. Uthe Ripoff Artist
2 2

209 posts in this topic

Watch out, guys, eBay seller "yarecity" (aka W. Uthe) has just listed some pretty nice issues of Amazing-Man. Be very careful with those.
That is ABSOLUTELY him. Avoid at all costs.

Let me just add that maybe I'd buy something from him when I see some english feedback that's positve from buyers whose handles I recognize.

Edited by agro23

I reported all three accounts to ebay about 5 days ago. I got a generic automated message from ebay saying they would look into it. I'm not sure if my reporting the accounts had anything to do with him being kicked off.

I also won one of Yarecitys auctions under another ebay name without the intention of paying. His email to me for payment details was to send payment to

Amar

Antiqua 3000

Dreischenbreite 2

D-31787 Hameln

Germany

The email I got from ebay after the auction closed said to send payment to

Amar Youssef

Beberstr. 4

31855 Aerzen

Deutschland

Keep posting here if you find the new ebay account for Wilhelm/Amar

One of the yarecity negatives calls him by name Wilhelm U. He also just got a neutral. All in German so if someone could translate the feedbacks.

If anyone needs help in translating, I speak fluent German and would be glad to help. It will probably make more sense if I translate, than dictionary.com. Just a thought.

Edited by TonyStarkFan

One of Uthes new accounts registered on febr. 17th: regino1966 (e-mail: regino1966@aol.com).

An ebay member has sued Uthe this week so I hope he'll be convicted.

You can also contact the local police in Uthes area and file your complaint:

Polizeiinspektion Hameln-Pyrmont

c/o Herrn Rinne

Zentralstrasse 9

31785 Hameln

Germany

Unfortunately I don't know their e-mail address

TonyStarkFan

Could you please translate some of the stuff on this shortcut.

http://www.karl-may-forum.de/forum/viewt...1a4f06815193710

This is the lawsuit and apparently the lawyer is asking for help.

There's a lot here, so if you could just translate some of it that would be great.

Let us know what we can do to help.

Incidently I also contacted ebay about 7 days ago about yarecity and the other two names and they said they would look into it. I then received a follow up email saying that he was removed.

I would like to translate, but cannot open the page - can you (comicnut) please copy/paste the text?

W.F.U. has opened 3 new accounts in eBay:

hakawati51

regino1966

milano1865

thanks for your help - I am also a victim of W.F.U. and will definitely sue him at his court in Hameln, Germany.

Could you please provide some details as to how you know these new accounts are his. If a few of us band together with the details and contact ebay again we might have a good chance at getting him kicked off again before he does any damage this time.

this information comes from the Karl May Forum from someone who is usually well informed about Uthe's activities.

hakawati51 and regino1966 have been installed Febr.17, when yarecity was turned off. So far no activities. milano1865 was installed Nov 2006 with 1 out of 3 negative comments.

thanks for the information. Yes, today I read the text independently, because a friend of mine (the German lawyer) has become an active member of the Karl May forum to find other customers of Uthe, who are interested to sue him.

The overall information is that many people over 30 years now tried to stop Uthe's activities, however with only little success. This is partly due to the German laws and partly due to missing civil courage. Here and then he is brought to psychiatry but sent home after a few weeks (there are many more serious cases that need to be taken care of). One commercial collector argues that we should just pity Uthe, because he is in a similar situation as was Karl May then. He also thinks that any official accuse is not worth the time. However, my friend will continue and hopes to find other betrayed customers.

[ W.F.U. has opened 3 new accounts in eBay:

hakawati51

regino1966

milano1865 ]

It has yet to be confirmed as to whether these accounts clearly belong to him !

We don´t want to bring other eBay members in disrepute who might have a similar bidding habit...

and on the fact that Wilhelm could be some sort of loonatic....

just because someone may need psychiatric help now and again does not mean you can let him run rioting and harm other people....

Great news guys,

The lawyer in Germany has contacted me.

He has provided his email address and asked that all people whom have been victim to Wilhelm Uthe contact him with as much details as possible.

Please PM me and I will give out his email address that way.

Let's nail this sucker!!!!!

This quote is from the lawyer in Germany to me.

"today I gave the german police in Hameln the concrete story concerning the transaction of WF Uthe with my client.

In fact, I contacted the police officer, who is working on UtheŽs case. He is well known for his deeds and this police officer (Hr. Rinne) told me, there have been several attempts to hunt him down. In fact, there have been several searches in his house, located Dreischenbreite 2 in Hameln (Hamlin)."

Just so its clear there are two lawyers that are pursuing Wilhelm right now.