• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Hellboy and Sin City collections

18 posts in this topic

Do you need a nice (NM-, uncreased, minimal shelf wear at bottom and top edges )DHP 5th Anniversary Special? ($14 with shipping, or combine with anything from my sale on another thread (ie Finance my Superman 6)

Thanks,

Larry

Do you need a nice (NM-, uncreased, minimal shelf wear at bottom and top edges )DHP 5th Anniversary Special? ($14 with shipping, or combine with anything from my sale on another thread (ie Finance my Superman 6)

Thanks,

Larry

hhmmm...maybe, please pm me if you have other sin city stuff.

regards

Send me a PM with a list of what you want and what condition you want it in and how much you would like to pay. I will see how much I can help you out. I have different hellboy and sin city stuff and I am always find this stuff as I am filling want list.

pm sent...

regards

I added you to my want list becasue the huge lot I'm picking up tonight the owner was a collector of those 2 titles so I will check to see what he has. thumbsup2.gif

thanks, i'll wait for some info./news...keep me updated. thumbsup2.gif

again i'm virtually interested on all the mini/one shots and others (1st app, etc...) from hellboy and sin city! hi.gifflowerred.gif

regards