• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

This is one of my few Non-CGC signatures.  I hope you will still permit it. :)

35 years ago, Berkeley Breathed (artist and writer of Opus and Bloom County) came to my college (Univ. of Rochester) and gave an amazing presentation to a full auditorium. Afterward, he stayed and gave sketches to whomever wanted them. The line was impressive. He did a lot of Milo and Opus profiles (which were quicker). When it was my turn, I stepped up and asked for a Milo (front view). Berke looked up at me, shook his head a bit and said "You are particular, aren't you?" I just nodded yes, not fully appreciating how much work and effort really goes into sketching for this large of a crowd. After all of these years, I still feel a bit guilty, but I love my Milo (front view).

Milo Bloom.jpg

What do you get when your friend stops by unannounced and says "Im on my way to the airport to fly out and help with a Stan Lee signing event. I can get something signed for you for free but I have to leave in 5 minutes" ...... and you only have one Marvel comic in your house at the time........

IMG_5727.JPG

6 hours ago, TylerHam said:

What do you get when your friend stops by unannounced and says "Im on my way to the airport to fly out and help with a Stan Lee signing event. I can get something signed for you for free but I have to leave in 5 minutes" ...... and you only have one Marvel comic in your house at the time........

IMG_5727.JPG

One of the nicest Stan sigs I have seen in a while. Is that recent?