• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Bronze Age Horror BIN

77 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

In an effort to upgrade some of my war runs, I am putting my DC horror books onto the market - these will be the first of many if the response is good. Books are all guaranteed (ie, money back in not satisfied). Shipping is $4 per book anywhere in North America. Thanks for looking, and PM me with any questions.

Witching Hour #13 VF/VF+ $30 Sold!

bwh13.jpg

House of Mystery #214 F/VF $6 Sold!

hom214.jpg

House of Mystery #211 NM- $24.00 Sold!

hom211.jpg

House of Mystery 202 VF $10.00 Sold!

hom202s.jpg

House of Mystery #187 VF- $18.00 (Dust shadow on back cover. If anyone is interested, I can send a scan.) Sold!

hom187.jpg

Thats cool,

893censored-thumb.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

stooges.gif

All i ever see is you missing out on books tongue.gif Gotta be quicker on the mouse! stooges.gif

No I dont, good things come to those who wait poke2.gif

Thats cool,

893censored-thumb.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

stooges.gif

All i ever see is you missing out on books tongue.gif Gotta be quicker on the mouse! stooges.gif

No I dont, good things come to those who wait poke2.gif

Lesson #1: You can't buy them all . . . grin.gif

Hey guys,

Seeing as the other books did well, here are some more. If anyone wants details, please PM me. Same shipping deal as before - $4 anywhere in continental North America per book.

House of Secrets #82 VF $35 Sold!

hos82.jpg

House of Secrets #83 VF- $24 (I want to say VF, but I'm being conservative... it's a nice copy) Sold!

hos83.jpg

House of Secrets #85 VF- $24 (Nice copy, with a little wear above the Comic Code stamp) Sold!

hos85.jpg

House of Secrets #87 VF+ $35 (Nice clean copy) Sold!

hos87.jpg

House of Secrets #89 VF $26 (Light cover crease, upper right cover. Light impact crease, lower cover edge towards right corner.) Sold!

hos89.jpg

House of Secrets #90 FN $10 (Looks structurally VF, but tanning on top cover edge, and on back cover.) Sold!

hos90.jpg

House of Secrets #91 VF/NM $35 (Nice copy) Sold!

hos91.jpg

Hey guys,.

More up.

House of Secrets #81 FN $20 Sold!

hos81.jpg

House of Secrets #84 VF- $20 (Edge wear below the shoe bottom cover, blunt & light crescent crease, upper right corner.) Sold!

hos84.jpg

House of Secrets #86 VF- $20 Sold!

hos86.jpg

Hey guys,

Not a lot of movement on some of the early House of Secrets. I am willing to sell the unsold books as a lot. If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me with an offer.

Thanks again for looking guys!

Shep