• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Bronze Age Horror BIN

77 posts in this topic

As promised....

House of Secrets #102 VF+ $14

hos102.jpg

House of Secrets #107 VF $10

Thing.jpg

House of Secrets #108 VF+ $14 SOLD

hos108.jpg

House of Secrets #109 VF. Dust shadow on back cover. Very light crease, upper right corner, front cover. $10

HOS109.jpg

House of Secrets #110 VF+ $14 SOLD

HOS110.jpg

House of Secrets #111 VF $10 SOLD

hos111.jpg

House of Secrets #113 VF/NM. Nice copy $16 SOLD

hos113.jpg

House of Secrets #114 NM- Really nice copy – hockey cover!! $18 SOLD

hos114.jpg

House of Secrets #116 NM- Nice copy. $18 SOLD

HouseofSecrest116.jpg

House of Secrets #117 NM. Beautiful copy. $25 SOLD

hos117.jpg

House of Secrets #118 VF/NM. Very light bend, upper left corner front cover. Otherwise, beautiful. $16 SOLD

HOS118.jpg

As promised....

House of Secrets #113 VF/NM. Nice copy $16

hos113.jpg

House of Secrets #114 NM- Really nice copy – hockey cover!! $18

hos114.jpg

House of Secrets #116 NM- Nice copy. $18

hos116.jpg

House of Secrets #117 NM. Beautiful copy. $25

hos117.jpg

takeit.gif

frustrated.gif
Joshua, if you want some of the ones I picked, I'll consider deferring to you. Not the 113. LMK and I'll consider it. gossip.gif

Thanks Greg, but I've spent enough in the last couple weeks. You did me a favor grabbing them all.

I was just poke2.gif you.

K, no problem. sumo.gif BTW, see the other WF 226 CGC 9.6 with a double cover that was on eBay recently but didn't sell? Do they grow those on trees? confused-smiley-013.gif

Nope I missed it.

Maybe someone is reselling my old copy confused-smiley-013.gif Who's the seller?

It was a new copy being sold by Bobcat.enterprises so it's his copy. He doesn't resell slabs.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Production problem with this issue I guess confused-smiley-013.gif
Too bad the starting price was $199.99. Unfortunately, a lot of 100 pager prices have been depressed of late. frown.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Production problem with this issue I guess confused-smiley-013.gif
Too bad the starting price was $199.99. Unfortunately, a lot of 100 pager prices have been depressed of late. frown.gif

My sold for $200, but yeah, I've noticed the prices have come down. Of course I was buying them at their peak foreheadslap.gif

You got the double cover at a good price. I didn't even notice it when it was listed initially. Luckily, I'm almost done anyways. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Damn, Greggy. You picked the books, I was going to!! I shouldn't have slept in. Guess this is a really case of "snooze you lose".
I woke up and saw his post about listing in an hour so I waited. In retrospect, I should have picked up some of the Witching Hours because he listed them while I was out of town but at a computer. I didn't have a list so I didn't know what I needed to upgrade. crazy.gif