• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ideas for a Death commission?

12 posts in this topic

Hello, fellow board members! I seek your advice and good wishes. In any order.

Ahem. I'm looking to get my first commission done. The problem is, I haven't found an artist. Michael Bair was my first choice for a Death commission, but he informed me that he isn't doing commissions at this time.

Rags Morales is my favorite artist, but he only does finished pencilled commissions.

I hope to get a nice Death commission, but not merely a pinup. I want something more creative. Does anyone have any recommendations for an artist? I would like them to charge reasonable prices and be easy to work with.

Thanks in advance.

I can get you bachalo's contact info. But he says he is backed up. I saw him at wondercon. He was doing some nice pin-ups of different characters for free. Needless to say his line was always 15 people long. Infact he is the only person that was at that con that I didn't get a piece from.