• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIN

74 posts in this topic

Dude,

I hope I didn't punk you. I had asked to purchase both Uncanny books. Not solidified yet, so don't kill me.

Pat

See???? I always miss the stuff I want. *sighs*

Don't take me wrong ................ I'm glad for you, but I'm also more than a bit disapointed right now.

ah well...............

Okay, I'm confused. I went back to see what I'd missed and there wasn't a post that someone else wanted the books. Was it a pm?? Had you asked about them before they went up??

I'm not saying that you don't have a right to them. Because you do and Beyonder can sell to who he wants, but I'd like to understand this better for the next time that I see something that I want so that I don't get all excited over a purchase that wasn't mine to begin with.

(okay, whining is over)

sumo.gif Already have two slabbed 9.6 copies and two raw ones but you can never have enough of this issue. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Why?

What's so important about it?

I only own a few FF's so please feel free to educate me...

confused-smiley-013.gif

Great arc and the continuation of his Terrax's first appearance in issue #211. These were the glory days of Marvel. cloud9.gif

Thanks for the offer, but it's not so much that as ................ well .............. First off, I can't answer your question because I don't know which ones are 'Byrne' books. I just have an x-men collection that I'm working on, and that's one of the books that I need. You see, I got excited because I don't see that one too often and it's usually for far more than I want to spend when I do see it. So this was really a combination of a book that I needed, for a price that I could afford (I really shouldn't buy any books until I pay the taxman in April....... you know?) and in a condition that I wanted.

It's okay. I'm disappointed right now, but I'll get over it. Maybe the next time, I'll be faster to post. smile.gif

Btw, my 'wish' list far too embarressingly long to post and contains many things that I can't afford right now anyway. lol

Dude,

I hope I didn't punk you. I had asked to purchase both Uncanny books. Not solidified yet, so don't kill me.

Pat

See???? I always miss the stuff I want. *sighs*

Don't take me wrong ................ I'm glad for you, but I'm also more than a bit disapointed right now.

ah well...............

Okay, I'm confused. I went back to see what I'd missed and there wasn't a post that someone else wanted the books. Was it a pm?? Had you asked about them before they went up??

I'm not saying that you don't have a right to them. Because you do and Beyonder can sell to who he wants, but I'd like to understand this better for the next time that I see something that I want so that I don't get all excited over a purchase that wasn't mine to begin with.

(okay, whining is over)

Sorry, I had sent a PM earlier to ask about specific condition, pricing, and payment terms. I didn't put "I'll take it" because I wanted to make sure he was okay with the deal. We need an "Under Contract" graemlin. Hope you find it in the future.

Pat

I apologize to Dyan, but I had no idea if that was indeed the book he needed....and was offered a price on both the 112 & 113.

In the absence of " takeit.gif " or a PM to secure the book.....it sold.

The Rocket Racer appeared in more than one issue? That is the lamest villain I have ever seen in my entire life, and that includes Paste Pot Pete. 27_laughing.gif

He is not as lame as the BIG WHEEL.