• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIN. BIN ? BIN ! and priced to go...

91 posts in this topic

Stay online, it's 11:05pm here, and it's time for a little french beer .

893naughty-thumb.gif

i had a Belgian dark beer last night. it was quite good. damned if i can remember the name though. i know it wasn't trappist.

and i wanted that last TOD, but couldn't afford it either, so big thanks once again to Nikos

What's the Alcohol content of French beer? ours is 5-6.0 in Canada. I

always get a kick out of Americans when they drink out here, they drunk so fast 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Most Canadian beer is Belgian.. acclaim.gif

The better Belgian beers (they're all good) are 8-12%

French beer is...well let's not get into that poke2.gif

I'm all about Sub-Mariner and Captain Marvel pedigrees. Hell, I'm all about Sub-Mariner and Captain Marvel books period.

After my recent culling of mid-grade books about all I'll have left are the scattered pedigreed Marvs and Subbys I've picked up here and there. Very skinny runs that need some filling up!

i had a Belgian dark beer last night. it was quite good. damned if i can remember the name though. i know it wasn't trappist.

Hmmm....that narrows it done to about 3 - 400 beers....Leffe perhaps ?

Here what i have in hand:

adelscott.JPG

6,6%, sweet taste.

One of my favorite after Guinness.

Concerning belgian beer, i must admit than i'm not really a fan of lambic, geuze or krieg beer. I rather prefer Belgium for his night club and nice girls (especially near Anvers/Antwerpen 893applaud-thumb.gif)

adelscott.JPG

6,6%, sweet taste.

Concerning belgian beer, i must admit than i'm not really a fan of lambic, geuze or krieg beer. I rather prefer Belgium for his night club and nice girls (especially near Anvers/Antwerpen 893applaud-thumb.gif)

BOOKS PLEASE flowerred.gif

adelscott.JPG

6,6%, sweet taste.

Less 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif more books poke2.gif

adelscott.JPG

6,6%, sweet taste.

Less 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif more books poke2.gif

thumbsup2.gif and a yay.gif