• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Forum Auctions Day 4

89 posts in this topic

Man, my books aren't worth Mylites.

You have 10,000 comics! You have to have something Mylite worthy? Of course, I'm a dude who put ASM #212 1st Hydroman in a mylite.

Man, my books aren't worth Mylites.

You have 10,000 comics! You have to have something Mylite worthy? Of course, I'm a dude who put ASM #212 1st Hydroman in a mylite.

Heh, I intend on mylite2/fullbacking my ASMs up through 328. They look better. The ones that get mylited are in ultra HG condition. And I'm an ASM freak. Who knows, once I get to 328 I may go further.

I won't be doing this with other books though. Generally, if its 1980+ I'll wait until it has value before I treat it like it does.

They would last a pretty long time. Outside of an earthquake, meteor shower, or Oprah coming off one of her diets.

I think George W. Bush wants to wrap North America in a mylite for ultimate protection. So Mylites are the way to go.

This belongs in the Forum Selling board. poke2.gif

But ComicSupply is a dealer/retailer... confused-smiley-013.gif

Crossover.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif