• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIN $10/$20

185 posts in this topic

I know I know...rules of engagement specifically say that I must place a graemlin, but under this condition of the provision outlined by previous trade/sales, under the amendment of Geneva, a PM has been sent as an official 'warning shot' to declare the intent of Galactic War with the entity known as THE BEYONDER

I know I know...rules of engagement specifically say that I must place a graemlin, but under this condition of the provision outlined by previous trade/sales, under the amendment of Geneva, a PM has been sent as an official 'warning shot' to declare the intent of Galactic War with the entity known as THE BEYONDER

grin.gif

You still have to post " takeit.gif" in this thread. poke2.gif

grin.gif

You still have to post " takeit.gif" in this thread. poke2.gif

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

Oh, you wanted the UXM 210. I must be illiterate today.

Hmm, #340 or not #340........

No no, it is me today, trust me screwy.gif...

That is a really nice #340...and Beyonder is a great grader!!! (now where is that discount... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)