• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze Age BINs: New Format!!

97 posts in this topic

New Teen Titans?

No #2, and a few misc issues, not sure if any are NM. I may run a Copper/Modern BIN it now next week or the week after for that kind of stuff.

Something like this Thursday night special?

th_capcgc.jpg

Captain America #110 CGC 9.0 OW-W pages $80

th_capcomic.jpg

Higher res scan of just the comic

takeit.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Thanks!

th_whatif3two.jpg

What If #3 VF/NM $4

th_whatif6.jpg

What If #6 VF/NM $3 miswrap/color bleed through

th_whatif7.jpg

What If #7 NM+ $9 (that's not a corner crease lower right, it's part of the spider web)

th_whatif10.jpg

What If #10 NM+ $9

th_whatif12.jpg

What If #12 NM+ 9

th_starwars7.jpg

Star Wars #7 NM $10

th_howard13.jpg

Howard the Duck #13 NM- $20 1st full KISS

And let's finish off the week with this:

th_ironman100nm.jpg

Iron Man #100 NM+ $30 very sharp copy w/minor black overspray top of bc(PM for scan if needed)

Thanks all for a busy week! I may post a couple of straglers in the next day or so but will work on getting everybody final tallies and and answering any outstanding questions that were sent via post or PM. If by Sunday you haven't heard from me, please PM me as a gentle reminder. I think everyone will be pleased with the books that were BINed, and as always returns are accepted on books that are not as described! For any of you who I haven't done business with here, I can provide positive references regarding my grading if you thinking about popping a BIN or two!

Thanks again! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Andrew