• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greatest comic in YOUR collection

182 posts in this topic

Aren't you a guy? What are you doing collecting WONDER WOMAN?

Maybe visions of Linda Carter in bondage kept you up at nights when you were a teenager? stooges.gif

OH! I get it! Guys are supposed to collect comics showing other guys in tight spandex-like clothes! tongue.gif

We should ignore comics showing women in similar garb! (yeah, I HATE Phantom Lady! I eat "one and a half pounds of food" Hungry Man Dinners! yeah!) grin.gif

Sigh...POV says his rebuttal is such a more eloquent way. Oh well, I guess some "guys" are too insecure to collect more obscure and interesting books! smirk.gif

I just put up a nice Batman/Teen Titans B&B 83, and it looked real nice to me. Fantastic Neal Adams pencils in the story.

B&B 63

I've got a 91 to put up, too. Black cover and yet looks great.

Nice book Joanna...already got them both though! Bid on these people they're great! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Damn OG! Why do you rub this book in my face? I've been on the hunt for month's now, and haven't been able to locate a copy yet! I've got 3 guys in my area + Superworld + Harley looking for me...... 893frustrated.gif

Chris

Damn OG! Why do you rub this book in my face? I've been on the hunt for month's now, and haven't been able to locate a copy yet! I've got 3 guys in my area + Superworld + Harley looking for me...... 893frustrated.gif

Chris

Not to rain on your parade, but this is the only copy I've ever seen for sale. While I wish it were in better shape, it's still a keeper in any grade. Good luck man, let us know when you find one.

Not to rain on your parade, but this is the only copy I've ever seen for sale. While I wish it were in better shape, it's still a keeper in any grade. Good luck man, let us know when you find one.

Yeah, I remember you saying that when you first got the book. Closest I've been able to get to it is that "B*[!@#%^&^] Slap" cover I posted a couple weeks ago. As you could probably guess from what that book looks like, condition is not a concern.

I'll post a scan when I get one (and I will get one!!!!). 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Chris

Yeah, I remember you saying that when you first got the book. Closest I've been able to get to it is that "B*[!@#%^&^] Slap" cover I posted a couple weeks ago. As you could probably guess from what that book looks like, condition is not a concern.

I'll post a scan when I get one (and I will get one!!!!). 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Chris

I thought that you wanted this?

Sp1.JPG

Because I am superior to Dr. Doom!

Like the Terps are superior to the Tarheels?

Chris

In your dreams fool!

BTW...the Big East needs some teams. Time to jump fool! sumo.gif