• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Surfer confirmed for Fantastic Four 2

37 posts in this topic

My question : Can Galactus be far behind?

Not if they read iss. # 48 gossip.gif

Finally!! he's going to hit the big screen. Handled right this could mean FF#48 climbs back up again...and a rise in every other of his early apperances. Everyone got their high grade FF 48-50, 55, annual 5, and the big tough one TTA #93! ?

Base on the first FF movie I have no doubt they will screw-up on the Surfer's screen presence.They screw-up Dr. Doom's persona and origins and will continue the same path...Example when the surfer is on screen he has the ability to turn on and off his silvery skin and back to normal too save money on F/X...That Fox for you. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Base on the first FF movie I have no doubt they will screw-up on the Surfer's screen presence.They screw-up Dr. Doom's persona and origins and will continue the same path...Example when the surfer is on screen he has the ability to turn on and off his silvery skin and back to normal too save money on F/X...That Fox for you. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

great idea!! its too perfect to pass up..

great idea!! its too perfect to pass up..

"Silver - On!"

foreheadslap.gif

everyone knows that it's going to be another comedy....?

Has to be with some silver dude flying around on a surfboard doesn't it? tongue.gif

That and the slapstick humor of the FF team as well. It will be a hoot. The difference here though is that the Silver Surfer, at least in my limited readings of him, is that he appears very dry in terms of his personality? (yeah-like me). In other words, a stark contrast to the FF team.

Keep in mind that I'm a DC junkie so I could be way off base, but the few books I read he didn't exactly charm me. Maybe I need to shut up now... blush.gif

That and the slapstick humor of the FF team as well. It will be a hoot. The difference here though is that the Silver Surfer, at least in my limited readings of him, is that he appears very dry in terms of his personality? (yeah-like me). In other words, a stark contrast to the FF team.

You are spot on there. thumbsup2.gif

That's awesome! I hope they don't screw it up though. I've been hoping they would do a feature film with him, but if they do a good job, perhaps a spin-off could happen.

I've also been wanting to see some crossovers on the big screen, so if this movie works it could mean more characters popping up in crossover appearances.

I'd still like to see Spidey and Hulk cross paths, even though it will probably never happen.

Ummm... in movies, shoving characters from different series together is a sure sign that they're up the spout. Think Freddy Vs Jason.

I liked Freddy vs Jason. confused-smiley-013.gif

I too enjoyed the film. It was exactly what I expected....and felt it was worth the 99 cents I paid to rent it. headbang.gif

I too enjoyed the film. It was exactly what I expected....and felt it was worth the 99 cents I paid to rent it. headbang.gif

I did the PPV thing on my home system...but I saved the money on popcorn and drinks tongue.gif