• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guy Dorian Pro Artist - Art Pieces & Commissions Available

110 posts in this topic

I just got back from Guy's house and the man can draw! He is giving me lessons now so that one day you guys will be buying RRP's of my books.

The guy is a great guy. I will never understand how some of you jump down peoples throats without even knowing them.

Very cool Ron. I will get your first book SS'ed if that day ever comes. thumbsup2.gif

Hey guy's!

So what's going on with you all this evening...any big plans?!

Got much accomplished today, even through all the excitement! lol.. I havent even had a moment to shower today lol!

Just have one more commission finishing for tonight and some concepts for a new RPG. Then it all start again tomorrow...lol

More artwork and commissions...

But I love to draw!

BTW: Nice meeting you Ron! Glad you enjoyed the class! See you Sat...practice what youve learned!

Anyone have any thoughts on the new X-Men movie??

be well!

Guy Dorian

I am almost tempted to go see it. I kind of have a penchant for Juggernaut biotch slapping Wolvering. At least, it looks fun.

Collossus!!!!

Thats who I wanna see!

I hated when they took him off the XMEN!!! Christo_pull_hair.gif

Member when he was brainwashed and beat the [embarrassing lack of self control] out of all the XMEN (Byrne/Austin)...Loved that, and the Cockrum cover of Collosus choking Cyclops and Storm....Awesome!

Best

Guy Dorian

Member when he was brainwashed and beat the [embarrassing lack of self control] out of all the XMEN (Byrne/Austin)...Loved that, and the Cockrum cover of Collosus choking Cyclops and Storm....Awesome!

Best

One word: Proletarian.

Colossus wearing the hammer and sickle. Nothing was that Red until Omega.

-CW

Best

One word: Proletarian.

Colossus wearing the hammer and sickle. Nothing was that Red until Omega.

-CW

Proletarian...thats right...have that book in mint condition somewhere!

Gotta go read it.

can i get the commission PM too.

Or you could just check his site, where prices are clearly listed on the right side of the commission page.

Don't start getting smart with me, i haven't checked his site as i just hit the middle of the thread. Not sure what your problem is.